Wednesday, January 21, 2009

subterrania, satan, and my infinite hell

Subterrania, Satan, and My Infinite Hell”
T/T/W/M-1995, Datfile: 012109.090
Beginning Transmission:


This was another super hell today 4 me, and I have a thousand theories, and all of them and four dollars will allow me 2 get across my own bridge. Oh well, 2 prove I am not the half empty glasser that missy tall know-it-all thinks I am, it could B worse, as iof it were next year, my theories and 5 dollars would B what it would take, as tolls R going 2 rise again.

Many extremely supernatural things R happening, yet my 345 majority roulette system has not yet crashed, give it time, missy. On mam, I am not a negative thinker, I am a realist, and things don’t look bad 4 me, they look monstrous and horrific on the best attitude days. I have no peace in this hell house, none. Let me blog that my stuff can do some wild things, and in comes the Egg Harbor branch druggies tonight asking me questions about my stuff out of thin air. At almost 1 AM I have 2 drive brother Marcus home, he came 4 a visit. Also, they R using my name with Verizon so they can get telephones, I am basically cooperating with a totally illegal operation, making me also complicit in any potential prosecution that could arise some day, and which my friend Karen warned me about may happen if I remain here with this wonderful clan of jailbirds. U will no longer hear me talk about or use the word TAWF or any add ons based on the root word, this is all history. I was in a small trance earlier, and was given a huge new enlightenment that now forces me 2 blog my hell slightly differently. It seems I was going 2B given this revelation in about a year, but the TAWF blogging was not well received, and thus here is what I was told ahead of schedule, and please bear in mind that I know the Christian explanations and spin on my stories, Satan this and the devil that, and I believe all of U. I just do not C it in AD100 terminology and perception as U do. We R both looking at a bright orange, and all U can C is the color orange, while I am able 2C that it is fruit, it tastes good, it can keep U alive, and on and on, I am not as surface oriented or light as most people, I go deep in thought even if it is from observing the simplest thing, as I know that simplicity can B quite deceiving. It seems that the KINGS all written about in scripture, R part of a world power and ownership under the rule and control of SSJKK. This is because they R indeed her family. Families of course branch out, intermarry, and many descendants of near and far branches normally result, all though occasionally an entire line can die off and leave no reproduced survivors. Long story short, 1980 years ago or there about, there was quite a large family or offspring of Mary and Joseph, and one of the males went on 2 create our Stuart line that led into the Huntington’s, the Mason’s, and now me, and this oversimplifies a large bunch of trees and branches. Still, NJJCK whisked Mary onto the Astral Plane for a little Judge Tombay work, and then sent her back into this dream, and yes, there R ways of keeping things with U when moving in and out of the planes, but it requires a lot of power. Basically, I now know that the other male children were all killed off in the descendant futures that they propagated into, and B4 the year of 600 ADEG, only my line was left, the girls from the original clan do not count. The reason our line escaped was because SSJKK came into the dream and wiped out a powerful warrior clan of lords that were going 2 wipe this family off the map forever. Then later still I learned that Mary-2, the Scotland Queen, was the victim of the same European war lords of noble decent and got the Queen of England at the time 2 believe that my 22nd granny was trying 2 steal her thrown and take over England. It was a lie that got her head axed off. Where was Adrian Paul when I needed him? Still this clan survived and the dude passed the problem 2 Herbert Huntington, who left Long Island, New York at a young age after taking a wife, and moving to the suburbs of Boston and shortly opened up a men’s clothing store. After the problem that this clan faces struck full force, he was mowing his lawn without being jacked into anything except Subterrania and its nightmare videogames, and suddenly planed that night 2 annihilate his family, he took an ax 2 his wife and mother in law in their sleep and then went into the basement and hung himself, late in the nineteen fifties. Then as a young child, I inherited the sin debt of this world. This nightmare curse is horrible and none of U could ever take it. Now when Mariena Krassle came here as shape shifter giant Paula King, she raped me in an alleyway behind a bar on the first week of July in 1969, and there was no astral miracle. 4th graders know what happens or can happen after sex is performed, I need not teach anyone a thing that is reading this blog. Now it is my responsibility 2 help the family, but what family? Did I not say earlier on that out of half a dozen or so male half brothers of Jesus, or children of Mary and Joseph, only 3 made it in descendant propagation as far as the late 500’s? Then did I not say that 2 of the 3 were murdered by warlords? Well, shall we not forget the half brother of the clan, Jesus. Now when SSJKK comes dreaming into here, even without conscious will, she can pull off a lot of wild stuff. I have seen so many things that she did on the Astral Plane throughout eternity it is not bloggable. What have I seen here? Well, 4 starters, hindsight is 20/20 and my 3 huge interactions with SSJKK were all in mathematical Port-In-The-Storm-Years, or PITSY-YEARS, being, 1969, 1980, and 1994, remember the add 3 onto 11 progression. 1969 plus 11, and 1980 plus 11 plus 3, which comes to 1994. The chain was 1969. The Lois Foca song was 1980. The major beach deal with her parents chasing me away from her was when I was ‘dreaming’ it was 1994. After SSJKK told me that it is my responsibility 2 accept and live with the curse of sin on me, as well as always help the other remaining family as they need it. This other remaining family had 2 get here through a complex series of dream-downs off of the Astral Plane. All the Dan Brown junk is totally fictional, except 4 the Mason click being extremely protective about this entire family. Jesus did not marry or have offspring. He was viciously executed by the evil Roman empire via crucifixion, and later was retraced. This was all done by the Briggers who came inside of this planet over one million years ago, and literally built what the bible calls and refers 2 as HELL. It is hell because it is never visited by SSJKK in any of its astral dream-downs. It is where all of out advanced recent technology of the past 100 years all came from, and anyone that believe that 4 thousands of years, we had basically nothing, and then suddenly man with no help suddenly got this advanced technologically with absolutely no outside interference/assistance, is indeed naïve and a totally blind fool pompous ass.

It was no accident that I joined up with a particular security outfit in 2005 in middle March, and that within a short time thereafter, a coworker guard put me onto blogging. From here, I was engineered 2 meet Ed Himacane at the Hammonton, NJ library, and his upstairs neighbors, 5th cousins 2 SSJKK in the TAWF. It is not TAWF that is hurting me, it is the SUBTERRANIANS. The BRIGGERS come down in their dreams first 2 here, and from here, they have created the technology 2 do all the things that my blogs speak of. This is not limited 2 creating popups and sendbacks, distance delay fields, positronic energy fields, tritronic connection warping fields such as the one triangulating Haddonfield, Atlantic city, and Camden, all in New Jersey, AVM recording and lazar tracing, hologram area mood manipulation, ETTOSIAN control, movable surface connection points, and so much more. It is the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL that controls everything on Earth, but the evil third of it from the Astral Plane Briggbase, is behind the construction of this planet and the tunneled out area inside called HELL, Hades, or Subterrania. The entire thing is sort of like a gargantuan videogame. Also, this is not real, we think it is. Our conscious awake mind is a system or entity that receives a signal from beyond the hyperspace of 5 dimensions, and thus is in fact the mind or the sixth dimension. So all of the wild miraculous junk that I must deal with day in and day out and no one believes is really happening 2 me and all around me is my hell. Now I am not sinless, nor R any of the descendants of the human SAR from 2000 years ago. Still, we must endure the curse for the remainder of time that mankind dreams these dreams down off of the astral.

Finding out that I could do some wild stuff was no picnic. I am not some friggin’ freak that gets off making things spin around, or effecting machines, or manipulating the interaction of motion and my physical body by way of what I term merging. It started with the fascitar as this permitted me 2 explore other realms of existence and meet many strange beings that told me things that I would have been better of not knowing. One such thing is entering a mix up trance. This is where U come back into the physical body as sort of a sleepwalker. We all know that somnambulism is real, and it is recognized by all members and specialties of the medical profession. I can move through air and water when I am astral, and if I choose 2 return 2 my body intentionally forgetting that I cannot, then I still can. I can make astral objects by dreaming themn intentionally, and then they show upo and do powerful things. This is how I created all of the harassment around me in the middle 1980’s, created all of the clocks and mirrors, and even though I told all of U what happened 2 me in the Bradlees Store in 1997, first, I made it all happen in what u would call a dream, and made the dream come true. If I do this however, I am punished with horrible things not bloggable. In 1967, I was walking 2 a shopping center on Nicholson Road in West Audubon, NJUSAESMWG, and suddenly became very angry and bitter. Within 15 minutes of starting 2 feel these powerful feelings, I remembered my entire life as I lived it nearly a trillion years ago when the Earth and the time of my current life was passing through the precise space last time in the long past closed curve that has been and will always B by our frame of reference, endlessly repeating and looping around. Then in the spring of 1969, I boarded the newly built train at the Westmont stop and as IU was heading into Haddonfield, the next stop on the train line 2 the east, a voice entered my thoughts that told me, “This is where it begins, this is where U will remember it all from, it starts now” Boom, like the guns of friggin” Navarone, I suddenly remembered billions of times that I have gone around this loop of hell. 4 a short time I tried 2 tell the adult world that I all ready was an adult and had lived my entire life over and over. Natch, no one would believe me, and eventually I was thrown out of school and placed into special education. Who do I have 2 blame 4 all of this? Me, what did I do? THEM? What did they do? If I take a knife and slice myself up real bad, do I then take a hammer 2 the knife and scream and shout at curse the knife? So I have 2 help my family and B there 2 support them. I will spend the rest of my life now as a slave, taking people at all hours of the day and night all over creation. I will watch them take everything I have which isn’t much 2 start with. I will do whatever I can, like bandaging Chicky’s finger, and kissing everybody’s rectum. What I do not understand is how this can B real. It is the quintessential situation of the surreal. Here we R yesterday watching the first African American take the office of President of the United States, while I sit in here, a forced eternal slave. If this is right, then Lincoln was more correct than anyone then could have possibly anticipated, when he said that “Right makes might”, especially on the other end of a wormhole. I say this because obviously living more than 54 years here in my current hell dream-down off of the Astral Plane, I know with total certainty that indeed, MIGHT MAKES RIGHT. If U have the might, the power, the resources, U have the world by the friggin’ testacles, and if UR meant 2B under some kind of a curse, then wow, get ready as here it comes BRO, and there is not one single solitary thing that U can do 2 stop it, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jennifer at Atlanticare said it all 2 me a few years back or maybe it was only one. She told me in a questionative way, what would it prove if I came down 2 Atlantic City and leaped over the building? It would prove that I came down 2 Atlantic City and leaped over a building, Jen, not Howard, and definitely not Johnson. Oh well, she seems 2B quite proficient at knowing these types of things, I believe her anyway, she makes more sense than a team of butt wipes that would love 2 make fun of the eternal freak.

If it was not past 3 and a half of the clock, believe me I would type on and on. Ol’ wind bag Mountainpen, huh? Well as I said, enjoy my blogs if U like them, and if U don’t, cool, change the BLANNEL. I never understood a person glued 2 a TV set complaining about the content of a show, turn the channel or better, shut off the idiot box all together and put the Lambrigg Cult out of business. I do not hold animosity towards them or the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. Live long and prosper with Mister Spok. Just leave me alone and let me find some way of reaching eternal sleep, that is all I have ever wanted 4 quintillions of endless eons, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE, SWIS, KSWL-2299, this is all copyrighted as Michael Mountainpen-2009. It is the entire truth with no falsehoods herein, and nothing has been added nor subtracted 2 these truths so help me SSJKK- U would say GOD.

End of this Transmission:

No comments: