Monday, January 26, 2009

short blog C-7

“SHORT BLOG C-7”
T/T/W/M-1995---Datfile:012609.515.555555
Beginning Transmission:


I just took some nasty DAY X 9 air siege, a major zenithing crash low level chopper went over my home here at 65 Middle, shaking my roof into broken shingles, as if anyone cares how my civil and constitutional rights R endlessly being violated. Not Lieutenant Sakovich of the Voorhees Township Police or the Back-Burner FBI, anyway, back in 1988 and 1990 respectively. It is OK, my secrets on a later blog B4 this day is out will reveal some wild and heavy new stuff that enemies totally deplore me making publicly available.

Last night I was given the most powerful interaction yet, and dare not tell U anything, it was beyond frightening., I have a manor special TQ 2 obey, no more shellfishism. It was beyond any other interactions all combined in my 54 years of being here as MP.

Please look after me and help me, great one. Thank U 4 this and 4 forgiving me after the chastisement. IWALU.

End Transmission.

No comments: