Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Federal Bureau of Investigation

U pricks should all B so ashamed of yourself. UR supposed 2B enforcing law and order, as well as protecting innocent victims from the criminals and persecutors throughout this evil world, that is basically your job on a federal level.

I must make short blogs 4 now, as each time I try to box-blog as I call blogging without being able 2 have my normal access 2 word works documents that can B cut and pasted into the various blogging sites that i post up 2. As soon as the red hacking letters come up, connection may fail, test, or some such hacking bull shit, I need 2 post up. A child that has read my life story and has a half of a brain, knows what the Lenny Mc-Kinnon-601-Hell that I am going through,m a damn child.

This is when I quit the last blog posted up here. I inserted a label on a VHS video cassette box early this morning around 2AM or so B4 retiring, and knew if I tested THEM, remember the (=) deal now and no sugar pweeeeeze, kind sir prosecutor, and wrote on it something that the future (Denise Amy Nicholson) would natch, instantly become privy 2, that is unless a fire or other disaster comes and destroys my tapes. I knew I would B floor-slammed and body bammed but I chose 2 test TAWF, and wow, did I get the reaction, as Ron Wirtz said that I would back around the middle nineties when I phoned him at a pay phone from National Park, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Y not pout the label on the tape, U really do need 2 get more sleep teen queen, but this is not the issue 4 right now, what is however is that I had my computer word program wrecked today, as well as an aerial assault that was horrific and unconscionably monstrous, and on top of that, the TAWF hit with me a major hologram at the Galloway Library. I have told my other audiences at other sites to come 2 http://drunkenhive.blogspot.com/ and since I cannot cut and paste into all sites from a word doc until Eddie Himacane figures out what they did and how 2 repair it, so I went up to these other sites and just said to my blogaud 2 come here and gave the hyperlink.

At the library, a special pre-Martin Luther King close down meeting was held by my Atlanticare people, and I was picked up by my friend and counselor, we will call her miss Diamond. When I got there, something happened that none of U would ever believe, and I would not begin 2 tell U about it, but the entire day from that second was far beyond wrecked or repairable. I knew that there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I COULD DO JUDGE TOMBAY. Nothing. Then later on uin the late afternoon, right here in town, the TAWF blinded my eye/brain/connector with a teck called in the future IAD-PN-7, and I started 2 pull right out of a fucking parking lot, and if Dawn King was not with me, it could have caused a major accident. She screamed 4 me 2 stop and my instantaneous reflexes did just that, I hit the break full force, and was missed by an oncoming speeding car that I otherwise would have driven right out in front of. This is all I dare say other than another person was IAD hit on last Sunday, as they did not C me when I was right in front of them and came right out at me, and fortunately I was able 2 swerve and avoid the fuck up. HELP ME LENNY-FBI, my blood is on all of your hands, BRO!!!!!!!!! I told U all about Lenny pulling that freaking gun on me in 1980, and U said BACK BURNER, well BB this cock suckers, @^#&%*(^$%^&**(*(((**&^%%%. END:

No comments: