Friday, January 23, 2009

worst fucking siege in 10 years, worst week also!!!

this is the worst it has fucking been in 10 years. Computer is hacked and broken. Cannot send up blogs with word document and usual method of cut and paste. The enemy is killing me with continuous fucking aerial assault, I am under vicious fucking chopper attack and it followed me over 2 Himacane's tailor at 4:35 PM, and was shaking the fucking park to fucking hell. Chem trailing all fucking week long, constant airplanes stalking me.

I plan 2 fucking sue this evil fucking united states and its sick evil government 4 malicious property damage and the total destruction of my7 entire fucking adult life. If Ed can get here later and find out what this problem is, I can post up the blog I tried 2 get up around 3:30, and was totally stopped and fucking illegally interfered with by covert black file agencies.

this is a dying mans utterance and official declaration, I expect 2B fucking murdered and killed today or tonight by this monstrous sick twisted fucking evil. I am not paranoid or a nut case, this is fucking real, and Karen will avenge my fucking blood after I'm fucking dead and fucking gone. All persons listed R part of those responsible 4 my murder and death, CALLIO, MARTINO, MARY CARTER-CIA-NSA, SCHAU, MCGUIRE, KING, ALL OF THIS SICK TWISTED TAWF EW-WOMO-SLIME FUCKING DISEASE.

No comments: