Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Just Gonna Tell This Straight 1 Time Baby Love

“I’M JUST GONNA TELL THIS STRAIGHT ONE TIME BABY LOVE”
T/T/W/M/ ETCETERA, DATFILE: 010508.921, begin:


Chicky got real drunk over at Mario’s Pizzeria 2 night, all hell naturally broke loose, after Champ loaded up last night, TAWF, doubled up my dosage of pain and hell. It began with the chopper attack around just past nine this night, and then Dawn and I get 2 the job and she finds out he is drunk and picking a fight with a coworker.

After we all got home, he began throwing irons around, and vbroke the only toilet that I have, according 2 Ann Silva. What am I supposed 2 do now, shit in my fucking hat?

I have said this over and over, and this will B the final time. Someday when this TAWF shit goes 2 far, and since I cannot die nor can IB killed and stay dead, and I could fucking care less who the fuck believes me out here in intershitville, the local authorities and state authorities that all led this happen 2 me and they did, there is no question about it, I reported my plight 2 the officials when I attempted 2 run away from my kidnapping, and no one gave a shit, to all of then I am just a fucklng glorified nut case making up a fucking story. Fine, but when this all goes 2 far soon, U WILL ALL B HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND TOTALLY FUCKING RESPONCIBLE 4 ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE 2 LIFE AND LIMB AND PROPERTY, AS WELL AS MENTAL ANGUISH, AND PLENTY OF PAIN AND SUFFERING. IT WAS ILLEGAL WHEN IT WAS ME AND THE PC WORLD STARTED THIS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE THING, THAT WAS AN ENTIRELY FUCKING OTHER STORY. I live in a dangerous and hazardous world now, it is just like I have been wrongfully convicted of murder and am serving life in st6ate or federal fucking prison. It always is the rule reverse deal, always has been and will B so long as TAWF is endlessly fucking making mince meat out of my miserable rotten life.

DOW JONES will keep as I told U all, FLYING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP FOREVER, AND THE FLYERS WILL KICK ASS AND CHEAST AND WIN NIOGHT ANFTER NIGHT AFTER NIGHT AND WEEKEND AFTER WEEKEND. IT IS ON U NOW EAGLES, AS WITH LAST YEAR, I GAVE U THE BEST BOOST THAT I COULD, STUDY THE BLOGS FROM THIS TIME LAST YEAR, BUT NOW THEY KNOW AND AM ON 2 ME, SO IT IS ON U2 WIN WITHOUT PARALLEL EVENT HELP FROM ME AND MY BLOGS NEXT WEEK, GOOD LUCK GUYS, I MEAN THAT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY FUCKED UP WHITTLE FART HEART.

How much longer my life and situation can last is anyone’s guess, it is a totally problematical equation, no way 2 predict. But I am living in a nightmare house of horrors with jailbird type people, scared every second, and have never ever imagined that my freedom could have been taken away from me and my safety could B placed legally, in constant danger, Jack McCoy is so right, we only have THOSE RIGHTS THAT WE CAN DEFEND, ONLY THOSE RIGHTS. Bro, if U can’t defend them, then U ain’t got them, and any nerd or geek out there that lost lunch money in high school every day 2 the dirt bag bully jocks, knows precisely the full powerful truth 2 my words. As I said, keep this fucklng up bastards, but U better make sure U can really kill me, and so far U have not, as if I survive the poison cake Judge Tombay, and I did, and all ready Lenny McKinnon knew all of this would happen, as I remember it all from last time around the hyperspheric cycle in bits and pieces, as I said, if I survive, I will take down WOMNO legally, or TAWF, and all of its paid off crony authorities permitting this all 2B done 2 a totally innocent man, and boy once, ME.

Oh Tawf, oh Tawf, I puke and cough, and then I think of U. U bunch of rotten sickie slime that make me always blue. Oh Tawf, jerk off, U slimy filthy dung. U started pouring hell on me the minute Herb was hung. Oh Herbert Huntington my dear, my dearest uncle great. U killed your family and then U filled your mind with hate. U went on down a set of stairs that led U 2 a room. And in this dark and quiet space, U turned my life 2 doom. The citizens of Boston shocked, our family scorned, our family mocked. But worse than all of this can B, a curse now rests upon just me. May I pain and suffer long through every evening every dawn, from time conceived until laid under while worms devour my flesh asunder with rising soul and violent thunder, oh Tawf U rotten astral trash, U Millionth Council of worthless hash, your guts R weird and ugly and smell, no wonder they turned our planet 2 HELL. Oh Tawf, jerk off, my endless pain, may I always bear the name of worthless and disgraceful shame. May life and death hold this 4U, a living hell and a dead one 2. May empty black B all UC, a drifting soul that’s never free, a nightmare in eternity. U cursed my life and killed my wife. U killed my kids inside me 2. U never let me live this life, and only ran me through. Your daggers and spears through endless years, have pierced me body and soul. Oh Tawf, U slime, I hate your guts and circuits, 4 my life U fucking stole.

This poem is all copyrighted MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN-2009. THAT-FAMILY, how I wondered who they were 4 so very long. That nightmare, That boy, Y not THAT FAMILY? One thing makes me kind of laugh and chuckle just a tiny bit in all of this lads and lassies. I am the one person on this planet that knows how powerful the world of the invisible really is. I absolutely know what I know, and live amongst a world of blind foolish ignorance. I know that if one son of a bitch believed me and helped me, we could short the market and it would B closed and out of business within a year. I know just how important I am in all of this, and TAWF knows it 2. And yet the game goes on, and on, and on.

END:

No comments: