Thursday, January 8, 2009

TAWF IS LETTING ME KNOW THEY R THERE, AQ

TAWF IS LETTING ME KNOW THEY R THERE, AQ
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
DATE AND TIME FILE: CC-CCC-010809.576.55555555
Lettith Me Starteth Up Me Tranny, Ye Silly Ol’ Granny:


This afternoon, there R quite a lot of noisy scum bag motor biker riders riding all around the TAWFHOUSE and the general area, especially those noisy and ugly and very stupid PUKE-SUSSIE’s where the butt wipe rider has 2 ride lake a race horse jockey, how totally butt wiped and jive is that? It has been off and on snowing, yet the mostly sunny skies over middle New Jersey South tells me that no major winter threat is imminent. Ann Silva is over at the nail cut shop getting her nails done. Last night, daut-Dawnie had a strange experience in the middle of the night right as I was posting up my blog from earlier on this datfile, I thought IO heard a loud scream, and I learned that I did, as she rolled over on her very long fake nails the wrong way, and broke one off and the entire nail down half way to the finger itself all broke, and she is in some serious pain with that. Women kill me with all their make up and fake apparel, if it was 2 make men happy, U could sure fool me the way that most of them treat us, they hate us. We R just 2B used and pants-on screwed, yet they all get together such as those 2 filthy lifeguard girls at Haddonwood Swim club early in 1996, and do nothing but super trash talk us men. These 2 filth bags intentionally did it right in front of me while I was on the treadmill, and I told Tony Zenin about it, and that I was seriously offended. If this new PC world applies to ME, then BRO, it applies 2 others, and I will not sit back and just freaking take anybody’s freaking abuse, and that U CAN bank on, uncle Heinz Gottwald and your kids’ friends such as Jimmie Dean, sun, moon, stars, and television commercials all not withstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the first and beginning lesson of what earlier today I told y’all would basically B a giant experiment that all of U can choose 2 run or play with as U wish, sort of a metaphysical concept of a gift giver, like old Saint Nicky himself, I will put lots of junk around your tree and stockings, like this or that, then try messing with it, don’t like something, throw it out with the moUrning trash. Simple really, Virginia Teck Semple Wolf!!!!!!!!!! Let us start with the same thing that happened 2 me that morning in the early nineteen nineties in Gibbsboro with my mom. It was so important that she do something at work that day regarding the welfare of the both of us and it was simple as asking her 2 say hello 2 her boss Tom spears. Simply wait for a similar thing, where U try and make someone C a point that U know in your deepest heart, that it is totally logical 4 them 2C this, only they simply DO NOT. Stop after the second try and totally forget about pursuing this further, until U can find some way of getting the person a short distance away from where U first made this attempt, and it must B also at a later time, a minimum say of a half hour later on. All odds R, U will get a totally different reaction from this person. Play with this player-guys, U may find U can get laid more often, wage earners, it will B more difficult, but if U can do this with a boss, regarding a request 4 a pay increase, and the list is endless. I will B flooded with comments soon on just this, and then I will take U 2 stage 2 and 3, and believe me, there R over 700 of them Detective Green and Cassidy, so watch and learn, and both Lieutenant Van Buren and myself attempt 2 teach and blow all of your freaking minds!!!!!!!!

I had a major interaction after my last post up and Dawn had her broken nail. Many things happened in it, but I remember crying and begging my Atlantic Ocean not 2 stop coming 2 me when I am forced 2B with her THAT FAMILY at their MYSTERIOUS LAKEHOUSE, She told me that she is always there with me, just 2 go past the lake and woods and C4 myself, and sure enough, the rolling huge swells reminded me that my Atlantic Queen indeed will always B there 4 me in one form or another, whether she removes barriers and takes down doors, or tells me not 2 let the world know her great stairs secret. She also reminded me that in 2,011, or in my PITSY-#4 year, she has mighty plans and will indeed show up, and that even B4 that, strange things will happen and I am not 2 question them or her, just obey and trust her implicitly, I will mighty Atlantic Queen, I promise U All Mighty teen-queen 990, I will. IWALU-2!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, Wilson Jessup who time tripped and hypnotic-tranced me from the Princeton, New Jersey Summerhouse outsider of the K-Cottage back in late May or early June of 1966, along with his buddy Alan Wolf, R indeed doing all that they possibly can 2 warn me that all of my greatest anxieties and fears about the mighty TAWF, R totally sound and with merit, and 2B very careful not 2 try and deal with them in unlawful ways, or I will never find peace and freedom, yeah, I got the message, THANK-U.

Google/Yahoo?, Satellite World Interconnect System, World Labs of 2295, not 85, sahwee-typo, this is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm!!

END OF THIS TRANNY MY SWEET MAITEE GRANNY, YAR, and 40 billion worth of buried booty all charted and locked away in TD in my safety box, and in code, tee-hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: