Wednesday, January 14, 2009

worst day of my life times a billion

I am under death siege. All day, planes and chemtrails and persecution abound. I went somewhere and had a miserable time, I cannot B specific, I am not on my word document, this is going right into the blogger box, some mother fucking jerk off fucked up my computer and no oner will help me, yet I always help every other son of a bitch.

Deedee is all over me, everywhere, as is the MILITUFORCE, flying at crash level and stalking me down 2 Pomona, New Jersey and home. I can only blog here an one site without my word program properly functioning. Obviously the EVIL EMPIRE scored super hyper time today or they would not have been able 2 pull off of this fucking shit off today. It was the most brutal and vicious fucking attack in a very long time, and not one cock sucking bastard on this ugly Earth gives one rotten shit if I fucking live or die, except for KS, and I left U my dying utterance voice mail, please use it if I die tonight.

Well, Ann called up Ed Himacane, and tomorrow he will spend the day here repairing what Mariah and her family have done to me and my computer, or at least, my computer.

No comments: