Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR GINA, TOLD-U “Happy New Year Gina, TOLD-U”

“Happy New Year Gina, TOLD-U”
T/T/W/M/ETC.
Datfile: 010209.769---Beginning Transmission:


Told U Gina, the EVIL EMPIRE and its ugly old man with the ugly old rug company would super hyper time S-C-O-R-E!!!!!! as they say in the Hockey-World!!!!!!!. I told U the Dow would close in the NINE THOUSANDS, and my next prediction which is obvious 2 any mentally challenged person that his been following my pathetic blogs and nightmare story, is right smack freaking dab into the 5 digit range, and well B4 this first oh-nine twisted month is over!!!!!!! As usual, the New Year is nothing but SSDD, or said more in totality, SOSOWEINSSDD. All week they used Dawn and her anger, and bossy treatment of her number one slave, Mountainpen, who is pathetically trapped in this hell by the all mighty family incarnate, and no one smart is gonna touch this with a twelve foot pit-stick, they freaking all know better. My mom warned me in a DREAM as U would all C it as, and I should have run away a long time ago when Dawn was incarcerated. Also there is no way this playing MC stuff each time I get literally pummeled 2 death by her, is a coincidence, maybe once, maybe 5 or 19 times if U wanna insist on it, but not 50 and over, not buyin’ it and I have audio engineering background, and am going 2 have some of her stuff, piece by piece, unknown 2 her, examined for any kind of subliminal interference. Now if this all washes clean, cool, it still is being done, just not in an easily provable way, and I do not expect the TAWF 2 have been this freaking sloppy in their ops with me over the past 11 or 12 months or however long now that this bull pit has been going on with me, all though I know who is who, what is what, and that nothing started 11 or 12 months ago, merely a new angle and covert operation with a different directional groove, but still, and as prior said this blog, SOSO, same-old-same-old. Laugh all U want about a 5 cuz-out tree with 3 removes in marriages, normally I would agree that a 5 and 3 is too far distant 2 count 4 a dog pit, but not when my life has been turned totally Ross-rounded, and washing machine rung inside and out over this night freaking mare. The pain I am in is part of how this freaking disease got its way with a two thirds iof a thousand point Dow Jones jump this week, JUST AS I PREDICTED, but there is lots more going on. I will honestly tell U all out there that starting right now, January the second in this crumb bag oh nine year, I now fear MC every bit as much as I fear Sarah Callio, Robert McGuire, Frank Callio, Robert Levy, the Martino family, and all of the crowd that my blogs all began with, but then Y not, they all RELATIVES and I am the CONSTANT, it is all about freaking ME, just one, but ME!!! Then there is the Robin Hill ROOF, and the black lady caddy corner neighbor who claimed SHE WAS a “ME”, whatever this is. Maybe a ME is related 2 a “Q”, if so, we can remake a brand new Star Trek movie this year called Q-ME, am I wrong?

Let us examine the number I gave U on the last blog, as she read me the riot act while I was in a trance after wards, and if she wants 2 wipe me out totally, well I have swam with tidal waves B4 and I most likely am about 2 again. The SHELLFISH lives!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll have joy and fun and sun seasons and doi not care if the wine and song is all gone Terry Jacks, as this old Starfish on the beach does not give a dern anymore, he has been abused and trucked with long enough, Lenny, I’m not watching the seasons change in Attica, I am the seasons of hell, and Attica has always been my home. This nightmare never trucking began nor will it end. So I gave U all the number 71236394042 and let U stew around with it 4 a short while. Let me break it up a little B4 we examine it a bit. 7/12,36,39,40, and 43. How many days R in a week since supposedly this SSJKK entity created this nightmare in 6 days and then took a day 2 crash and snooze? Ok, the magic #7 pops up along with Marguerite Sampson and Boz and Dick Wolf and Alan wolf. Forget about the 12 for just a moment now as I move this along, Jimmy Dean cousin kisser!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever day of the week, MC’s birthday falls, no matter what day on any year, it is precisely to the day, 36 weeks to my birthday, 39 weeks to Christmas Day, 40 weeks to New Years Day, and 42 weeks 2 Paul Stoddard DUE-DATE-#2 day, as the due date one remember was me ol’ birthday back in slime queen sickie slime, the 4th of December, wemember Elmer Fudd, U silwee Wabbit, WHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!????? So now U ask me, what is the with the 12 U said 2 skip over 4 just a moment. Well, here is your complete mathematical answer, patience please prudence, it may B a small world after all, but I only type at one speed, the Slowski Comcast one, I ain’t no typist or I’d B in an office making a decent buck. The second by the way, that I wrote the number again, TAWF pushed not only the super TOOTHACHE MAJOR PUNISHMENT PAIN BUTTON, mister Roddenberry, kind of berry dependant on who U got involved with, as in my case, the one that has more power over the “caroo” than Whoopee Goldberg claims 2, and then Y not, this entire thing is just one of her numerous upline world thoughts that downlined into all of this and all of us!!!!!!!! She claims this by the way, I don’t say a word, she proclaimed this 2 the world last May the 12th from the tippie top of the great NYNY Empire State Building. Also I rarely get headaches, TAWF pushed that button as well. Aniwho, back to #12, as the number goes, 7/12. This will always B the mighty GODDESS’s most magical and mysteries 2 numbers, the 7 and the 12. No details R given in any holy words beyond that she rested on the 7th days after creation. Then there R the 12 tribes that became all of this here and now world society of the great oh-nine, it started somewhere, wake up, the coffee is starting 2 stink 4 crissake. So we R talking about weeks here, starting with the birth date when Sarah returned after leaving me forever in 1969 on Tennessee Avenue, but leaving me with 2 magical sentences that destiny kept me from EVER FORGETTING, boyhood into manhood, oh Jeese-Louise Fontana, don’t go here, crash bang, cymbals, symbols, holy Jesus Joseph and mother Mary. So now where does this great powerful 12 re-enter in all of this U may B screaming at me 2 tell, OK, shirt on please, here it comes. From the date of birth in SSJKK-PIMC 2 the date of official calendar birth of Christmas all though this is way off, actually by 39 weeks, but yes, the error is a history marker, and is 39 weeks. The number (39) contains the digits of 3 and 9. If we multiply them, we get the magic number, and if we just add them, we get the other magic number, and forgetting the 12 tribes of Judah 4 a second, the Gregorian calendar had 12 months in it and replaced the old 13 month calendar invented by Julius Caesar.

Now speaking of old July, as we may retranslate this king pithead of old, people down in the area where OBB John Henningsen picked up my magical chain and gave it 2 me in 1968 while on a business trip with the Campbell’s Soup[ Company of Camden, NJUSAESMWG, (Organizational-Big-Brother), this is the month that Sarah left me in the first week of the month, forever. But 5 or 6 weeks back B4 that day, on Memorial Day, she looked right at me while she made her first of 2 major statements that I was never destined nor meant to forget, 2 the driver of a car coming down the street in Atlantic City, “YOUR FRIEND’S R IN THE SHOP”. That look contained something that cannot B blogged nor told, it was a look, and ask the copyright examiner if I did not send them a tape back in the tail end of 1996, and I quote from the MORIANITY PROJECT OF 1995, “She gave me a look when she made this statement, that said, U will B a part of me boy, 4 the rest of your life, I’ll never know if it was hostile or not, but it was unmistakable”. This girl frightened me then, she frightens me now, and so does her entire family. Everybody thinks Bill Gates started windows, and that hypertexts R a nineties invention, and that tap screens R a brand new late oh eight invention, and that all kinds of misinformation is correct. I could give U names of think tank persons that came up with all of this in 1960 by our time illusion, and then constructed a powerful android who supposedly did all of this, and this is the biggest secret in the world, and none of U will ever choose 2 believe it, so fine, but I know something U don’t know, HA-HA-HA!!!!!! One member of this mighty Earthbound TAWF South American family that has become super name recognized, or one of them anyway, was in a major feud with his cuz, Neptune-Jupiter JCK, and it spilled into our dream world. Now one of these entities awoke from his short nap here, on a holiday of course, the one that has a powerful connection 2 both the city where MC was born in, and me as well as this dude, my 7th grand father was the signer of the DOI, one of the signers, there were a lot, go 2 Independence Mall in Philly and C all this 4 yourselves, BOZ, wemember Elmer, oh and those CRASHING SYMBOL CYMBALS again, the aliens in the movie, the DOI in reverse without the O. Yes this man has told me some things that makes what Jim Burr told me in 1973 and 1974, pale 2 a tear drop ion the ocean 4 a comparator. I could go on but 4 now will intentionally just leave y’all hangin‘ and hoping 4 more, and there will B more, unless she releases me from this, and gets her family off my back and lets me live my own life and live it out without further interference. Symbols and cymbals again, release me, Sid Crown’s favorite 1969 song, the man dating my mom and made sure they were out so that Russ Thaxton could come over and get that BOOK OF BEACH burned up that early morning. NOTHING is just happening, none of this JIMMIE DEAN, not even U being on my “uncle Heinz’s” boat and making out with my 3rd cousin Christine Gottwald that day in the late seventies or whenever, just B4 old skipper H made his last sound-sail, and perished at the hands of Morty Mortino. Hay we all got 2 go, UNK!!!!!!!!! This way I can blog this and when enemies say this is all delusions of a mad man and go 2 check it out, Jimmie goes and says, oops, no it isn’t, I was there making out with Chrissie G just like that wild dude on blogger dot com is claiming, wo!!!!!!! Nothing happens 4 no reason, right Rodney ?

WHERE RU STATE POLICE AUTHORITIES??????????????
WHERE RU LOCAL POLICE, CONGRESS, PROSECUTORS OFFICE OFFICIALS OF THE COURT THAT U ALL R SO DUTY BOUND 2B PART OF????????????
WHERE IS TRUCKING JUSTICE?????????????
Why is it ok 2 kidnap and destroy me, an innocent freaking person in all of this, JUST TELL ME YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

If I wanted 3B a total prick I could say horrendous things, major secrets, blow minds beyond repair. I don’t and here is YI don’t. I am not a pig raised by a pig, I am not THE NEXT GENERATION PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your secret is safe with me, even your stairs MC, but I am angry tonight, I am very angry!!! I had nothing 2 do with what happened on the island in the seventies. I had nothing 2 do with anything in Atlantic City, and U left me, not the other way around, brown eyed girl, U LEFT ME, Randy Van-warmer!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2300, this is all COPYRIGHTED MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN-2009. This is all truth, total truth, nothing but truth, so help me I swear this 2 God All Mighty, SSJKK-PIMC.

E-N-D~~~~~~~T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N~~~~~~~~:

No comments: