Tuesday, January 20, 2009

THIS WILL NOT STOP UNLESS I RUN AWAY 2 HAWAII

“This Will Not Stop Unless I Run Away 2 Hawaii”
T/T/W/M-1995, etcetera, datfile: 012009.434
Beginning of this transmission:


Well, this is a nightmare. Today, horrific Chemtrails R all over me from the TAWF evil MILI-2-FORCE, and yesterday and last night the misery was here at the TAWFHOUSE, at retirement age, Middle Road, in Berryville New Jersey.

Yesterday late afternoon the TAWFAMILY branches in Egg Harbor City, were here, and the dude is miserable with his live in girlfriend who holds a government and very responsible job, while he is addicted not 2 Paula King, but the initials 2 her name drug of choice now in many upper crust circles. Ann Silva came in my room and hid all her medications and some cash in one of my drawers, not that this would stop a drug addict needing 2 score any kind of fix, I was scared this huge muscle dude would waltz in my room and just take a TV or a part of my music system that I have had 4 nearly thirty years. His girlfriend’s brother is the prosecutor, and I would have had no choice but 2 take action if TAWF ever messes with stuff that means the world 2 me, I can do things with it that no one can do, and should it ever walk, I walk, I would have no reason 2 stay, and off 2 Hawaii I would B heading, on the next airplane out of Philadelphia. This is worse than being in a maximum security prison, and I did nothing 2 deserve any of this, and this is what is so freaking totally unfair. I was all ready driven out of my freaking mind by TAWF and their cruel endless antics since about 1965, and now in 2008 last year, I am actually living with TAWF, a branch of the mighty ASTRAL WORLD FAMILY, that means this human race absolutely no good whatsoever. Then Chicky, Dawn King’s husband got drunk on a bottle of Vodka that was snuck into the pizzeria yesterday, and all hell broke loose again on the same day, but then, what else is BANK OF NEW JERSEY-1978-NEW, I have always known that this was all a connected family from that day forward when I trudged a mile in the Blackwood, New Jersey snow 2 find my bank was closed, deep within my spirit, as every single MILK HOLIDAY, known also as a SOSO-WEIN-SSDH with the “H” 4 Holiday, as always without fail there is a super major horrific experience 4 me. It is always totally freaking SUPER BOTBAR, or a monstrous horrendous day 2 put it somewhat politely. Then Chicky almost cut his finger off trying 2 tear a can of soda in half, so he could charge Dawn with it as a weapon of sharp razor edge thin aluminum, and we bandaged him up even though really, he should have been stitched, I am no paramedic on this realm mister Buena Vista, but even this wetard knows when stitches R necessary mister Elmer silwee wabbit Fwudd!!!!!! He was not taken 2 the hospital as they may have taken him off 2 a drunk tank, or the paramedics and local authorities, and they all run around with fake documents, that the INS would have a field day over if they ever knew what went on here in Berryville. Well, Chatsworth and Hammonton must go on, the all mighty in her new incarnation loves these beverages, and this is where all her favorites indeed R literally grown at. Here’s 2U, MC, my 990. Please promise me U will stay safe, and B careful around your family, they R all up 2 no good, all of them, except 4 a very few, U know this, I am not telling U a thing.

Remember Blogaud, she came here in the sixties as Sarah on Tennessee Avenue 2 warn me about her family, and then returned here again in the same family, so as 2 warn me in a way that I could not ever begin 2 dispute.

As 4 the siege, TAWF is right there, as always, WAITING 4 WEAKNESS, SMELLING BLOOD LIKE A DEEDEE VULTUYRE, AND THEN SWOOPING DIOWN AND POOUNCING ION ME AT MY DARKEST AND WEAKEST AND MOST DEFENSELESS HOURS, bro!!!!!!!!!!! They wait 4 a TAWF-ATTACK, and then this BRIGGER CULT of MILLIONTH-COUNCIL dirt bags, hit me fast and hard with aerial sky siege, and whatever else this disease plans 2 throw at me today. My message is so simple it almost stinks like dirty sneakers as MC would say so well. I totally agree with U, my teen queen. This set of blogs tells a basic diary and journal type of true story and built into it is all of my knowledge that I carry now along with me that has resulted from surviving all of these years and all of this hell and these wild roller coaster ride experiences through the gates oif hell and back. But thanks 2 the mighty GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE, they also R all legally and totally legitimately TIME AND DATE STAMPED, I also call this Google BLOGDATFILED I use the DAT abbrev 4 TIME AND DATE, and used 2 include it with the chapter name and or number of the blog, as this is my 5th blog, actually officially going by the name on the site of www.blogger.com/ as “THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION”, abbreviated simply to TEOHIVE. The “E” is a courtesy, as B hives R a bit less offensive than something that could B misrepresented as a story of a terrible disease of the immune system. Not that this is not part of it, as at least one member of the mighty TAWF indeed suffers from this, and I live with here at the TAWFHOUSWE as any loyal Morian that is a regular follower of this Blogaud knows fully well about. Anyway thanks 2 Google, the events in the reality of the waking world around us, an illusion of mere waves and particles that conscious mind decodes into this waking tangible life, similar 2 any descrambling device operates, but this at least will prove and verify 2 a non believing world that something indeed is up with me and all of my claims that I have made with many other people. U simply CANNOT explain it away, and if I am thrown off every site, Google will not , and I also plan 2 re-up a new free website that is not domained, and it will B called “40-YEAR ULTIMATE MORIANITY FOUNDATION 1969-2009”. oN THIS WILL APPEAR ALL BLOGS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING RIGHT UP 2 ALL PRESENT DAY RECENT POSTS. I have no time 2 sit here and play games with this diseased THAT-FAMILY. I am going ahead full force with this, and hope that SCYKLLA will protect me so that I need not run off into the sunset and out 2 Hawaii, but if I have 2 I will. She says she will stop me, but I’ll still try if I am slammed up against the wall 2 the point of pass-out-painful agony. Here R some TAWFSITE info’s that some Morians may wish 2 look up and get an idea of the powers that I truly am up against.
www.chemtrail-central.com/ www.chembusters.com/ www.acmua.com/ www.acbp.com/ if U had access to GPS-DD, and the tek is not here, I would tell U2 set it 4 August 2008 or B4, and then type in www.morianity-foundation.com/ but without the distance delay fields that would tune it back 2 August, U will get a message popup that this domain is now publicly available, like many others, I was just 2 broke 2 upkeep this pay-site 4 a 3rd year. 40 bucks or so may seem like a drop of sand 2 many, it is not 2 me. Every little thing that I work very hard 4 is taken away from me by this slimy sin cursed disease, or what churches and surfacers in general call either Lucifer fallen, Satan, evil spirits, or the devil or devils. This is all an idiot-level truth but it is a real truth, there is no doubt about Miss Chillie, Lenny McKinnon the record promoter of 1980, or the spiritual wickedness that resides in the high places, those places that R created by harmless little do-dads that we would C everywhere, but do not. They R ever so nicely covered with casings that cover up this ugly smelling MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. These things I speak of R the things that make the electronic world work and operate, crack open the casings of any electronic devices and C it all 4 yourselves, as they sit there so seemingly harmless on breadboards, and yet have totally invaded humanity and changed every facet of all of our lives forever. Science fiction buffs C the same reality with their spin on it, the church and religious persons C the same reality with their spin on it, and the Ufology researchers also C as do the mystics and the psychics, and all of the wonderers of it all, the very same reality, their versions and or belief systems but in the very same realities and truths that R intransmutable and totally non alterable. It is no coincidence that all the things that happened 2 me late in the year of 1969 at the DELLWAY ARMS APARTMENTS, indeed was the location and the name and 4 a cosmic reason, yes Michael Dell did get his way, and so did Gates and Jobs, and lots more hooks up into all of this, only it does not matter that this all gets told and that any of U no or ever know or read about any of it, beyond this point. I need 2 take comfort that at least as long as GOOGLE officially registers what I say and tell so that any interested parties now or ever can match up and verify the ever-unfolding story of my blogs and life, with all of the discussed realities around it that R happening in the tangible waking world, this then does all that it possibly can 2 vindicate me from being a mad man nut case who is just a certified lunatic, with zero credibility.

Yes last night was terrible, and all day long I lived in fear of members of this dangerous THAT-FAMILY that I first had nightmares and interactions with back while staying at the child molester’s home on Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, New Jersey, USAESMWG, in early through early-middle July of the ‘70 year. I never knew that just as with Lottery cat on the bus telling me 2 DIE, DIE, DIE, and number came out on the Pennsylvania Lottery that next evening as the lady with the cat said it would either straight or boxed, and sure enough that autumn day in 1980 it came out 594, or the box-scramble of EID, and just as with the road trip that I took last autumn in the h-eight year with MCN (nephew) if I am correct, who was chocking me at the LAKEHOUSE after Ann Silva threw a few pebbles at him as he was swimming, in that interaction nightmare experience, but where I all ready saw the parade in Philadelphia and knew that the Phillies baseball team had won the World Series, weeks B4 they did in fact win it last season, and on and on, no I never knew that these interactions of horror with THAT ASTRAL WORLD FAMILY, or TAWFAMILY, were as U mortals would all wrongfully perceive the linear time illusion as, DREAMS OF MY FUTURE FAR AWAY INTO THE ENTIRE NEXT CENTURY, and here I am, now living right in it, as it has all become my present interaction here in this waking world of hell. The 4th dimension is a higher dimensional geometric piece of cosmos. Really, all that ever can and will happen, as well as all that ever did happen, is just an ever existing present point of EVENT that is all happening on the 4th dimension, but on different points of this location spatially. I use this idea over again many times, but picture that U exist as a blob on a large circle a mile in circumference. U have no third dimension and R as flat as a 2 dimensional video image. By your concept, things go on endlessly and forever in both directions, ahead and behind U. Now 2 any 3-D non-video image, say U or me 4 example, we can look down from above this mile around line and C it as it is. But 3 dimensional geometry states that changing the geometry from stillness into alterations is a 4th dimension, and thus if things R not frozen and dead, they exist inside not 3 dimensions but in a 4th dimensional space-time continuum. But as 3-D entities, we cannot B 4th dimensional in our geometric physical limitation-space bodies, and only the energy of our thoughts in the mind dimensions that transmits into us, can actually B 4th dimensional, explaining how sometimes we wake up and somehow remember having an interaction that by human waking world has taken place in negative positronic space, or our future.

Last night my teen queen chastised me and told me I am saying 2 much about her family. I thought that she was here in the sixties and back again in the now, 2 help her YANCY or THAT-BOY from her monstrous powerful and deadly dangerous family. Scylla, IWALU, but U sure have a very strange way of helping me get away from your family and make good my escape.

GOOGLE AND SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECT SYSTEM (SWIS), kswl-2299, THIS IS ALL BLAHHHHHH AND BLEEEEE, AND BLUMMMMMMM.

THIS TERMINATES THIS TRANSMISSION, HELP ME TEEN QUEEN, PLEASE!!!!!!
PS, When U took me 2 your great Viqueens Island later after the chastisement, wow did we have fun, 990-990-990-990-IWALU X INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: