Thursday, January 22, 2009

EXPERIMENT THREE

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-CONCIL AND ME
MORIANITY PROJECT 1995
[e-x-p-r-i-m-e-n-t~~~~~~t-h-r-e-e]
Date And Time File: 012209.949
Me beginith me tranny, ye sweet ol’ granny, maitee, Yar!!


The Paul Kengus Persecution Syndrome or 4 short, the PKPS was exactly where I knew it would B today, I checked it out on tonight’s business news. At just past noon, the Dow Jones was back in the 7’s, and the enemy waited 4 it 2 turn upward, and just exactly as per the charts that now R a part of OTAMMIC VIDEOTAPED EVIDENCE in and 4 my OTAMM file that I have kept now since about 1989, filled with papers and documents and discs and both VCT and ACT or audio and video tapes, VHS and cassettes, but aniwho, MCMCAAONMC, about a half hour into the reversal upward move according 2 Paul Kengus’s chart on the channel 12 Philadelphia public broadcast system channel, in order 2 assure these cheating filthy bastards a continual upward swing move, bang, they began a sky attack right out of the Copperfield/Blaine blue nowhere, and this is Y instead of a minus 400 or so on the day, they managed 2 eek by with just over a one hundred point loss. I would not personally give 39 fookin’ pits or any other dogs, if the Dow Jones closed at 98,683.25 tomorrow afternoon. But 2 get it there, first they know that I am the center of all creation, because upline in an upline world, beyond what any of U Einstein’s out there think U might B grasping in all of this, and R not, an upline girl named Sarah Krassle was thinking back 2 a day when she was 16 on her birthday, and that thought as all of the 6th dimension operates this way, or the realm of thought, downlined into all of this and all of us. And then they further R totally freaking aware that by hurting my life and ruining all of my potential happiness in this freaking physical interaction dreamed down off of my spiritual infinite existence on the ASTRAL PLANE, that they will force me 2 have all things go against me, or said in simple yet complete tell tale all-ness, everything that I do not want comes around me and comes 2B, and everything that I do want, is prevented from coming around me or 2 me. This is Y my life is total hell. Did Herbert Huntington have this curse as bad as mine is U may B wondering. No he did not, or obviously he never could have married and managed 2 own a men’s clothing store in the suburbs of Boston, Alan Wolf. U can think U all know me and judge me harshly, and I have some shoe news 4 all of U, BR!!!!!!! U don’t freaking know me from beans and beer. U know only what I have blogged, and if U think U can psychoanalyze this complex entity who is aware of his totally infinite existence, while y’alls R still grunting and shinnying up trees, fine, then U just believe that silly delusion, U certainly have that right and privilege. No woman in this multiverse and no thing in its wave and particle Copperfield so called tangibility is worth going 2 jail 4, U don’t know me Alan and clan from a warmed over bowl of chilly with Mexican freaking jumping beans all through it, BR!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got kicked in my trucking grass by Jane Filthball Dirtweeds, and she has been striking me over and over like CLOCKWORK, pun INTENDED, for weeks now and lately it is off of the fookin’ scales and dials times ten 2 the exponent of three thousand, BRA!!!!!!!

I want 2 thank my old pal ex-Mayor Levy of Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG, (America’s great playground that is always turned on, and turning me major off), for sending Walter into my life, our TAWFHOUSE or HOH maintenance man, mister Piper Gamesman Expertisio Callio Martino. He told me that web designers like Ed Himacane only design websites, U need 2 contract with a WEBMASTER. Screw the interaction of bank robbers and computer schools and weird fast talkers like Mat Lesko, and rucking ull hit that U send 20 bucks 4 and never comes 2U in the mail, I don’t need any of U’alls, truck U. Chuck U Farley, I need all of U like I need a donut with a small hand grenade in the center of it. These R the dudes and dudesses that can not only design a great site, but get it so it becomes high trafficked and not a single star in the great Milky Way Galaxy, MWG. Thank U Chief and fellow body surfer. Sorry the wear messed with your mind man, I know what things that R horrific can indeed do 2 a human mind.

Also, since planes and trails and aerial assault has been this bad 4 days and days, as always, it always eventually creates that mystical outlandish parallel event of cat command. 4 absolutely no other Earthly or logical reason, suddenly, the opposite gender becomes wildly and passionately interested in me, and flirts with me as though I am some gorgeous rock star, when anyone can plainly C as clear as the sunshine at noon that I am just a fat old ugly shrimpy flabby piece of solidified toilet water, that no girl in her right mind would look at 4 two seconds without becoming nauseated. This cat-command thing has been discussed all throughout my blogs on the website of www.blogger.com/ 4 anyone 2 read about and wonder just Whatsup BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now 4 experiment three: This is not about U this time, it is about me, but all Morians as well as all Lessians out there in the ‘Netlands’ without the cat command or the HER, or the annoying continual global warming and Greeners that R driving the not into this thing totally nuts. If this world is warming up, then tell me Y Philadelphia since late October is experiencing one hell of a cold harsh winter? It is colder than the past half decade, and this green junk is annoying, and I41 am quite sick of constantly hearing green this and green that, BR, not U, Detective. It runs in a cycle that is far beyond the human lifespan and man is contributing so little 2 this cycle it is a laugh, but I think our giant egos get off on believing that we R so great. Back 2 experiment-3 now, BR!!!!!! U will B doing it, and it will fascinate and convince the most doubtful skeptics of any of u out there, BRA. It is simple 2 do and will take maybe 10 minutes 3 times a week, say a half hour a week 4 a month, so if u can give me 2 hours, I can forever convince U that this is real, and I am right, and telling only total truths in all of my many wild claims on all of these blogs. 2 lousy hours, and by the twenty-third day of February, U will KNOWE I HAVE BEEN TELLING as true story 2 U’all and shooting a very straight arrow. Simply remember that I love the Phillies 2 WIN, the Flyers 2 LOSE, and the DOW JONES 2B DOWN, so here is what U need 2 do in this experiment 3, that I now give 2 my Morians and anyone else out there in the Blogaud. If UR internet and PC savvy, no sweat. If not, tell a friend who is and they can do this and report back 2U or print U out copies. I badmouth and garbage talk lots of scum bag people that have seriously and severely injured my entire life and well being, and I make no bones about the fact that I am using the power of the pen in order 2 retaliate. This is as violent as I ever will get, as I said, none of U, NONE, ands nothing, not a bar of gold the size of Chicago, is worth going 2 jail 4, jail is a hell that is beyond dogshit cubed, I won’t go 2 fudging jail 4 anybody or anything, BR!!!!!!!!!! So if I trash talk, so can U. U can also sugar talk. Now here is the way this simple thing goes, and if U want 2 prove me out a liar, here is how U can, and I welcome any responses after U indeed do it and then C4 yourself, but B patient pweeeeeze with this old dinosaur, I know I have comments on my blogs, and am still learning this computer stuff, I will get 2 reading and responding if anyone asks me 2, as of now, I have not gotten 2 any of them except 4 the ones that I knew about from my website now expired, the late www.morianity-foundation.com/ Now let me go on with this experiment of trash talk and sugar talk. Rather than comment on my blogs, if UR a high volume read blogger or know one, trash talk me 4 a week, and then sugar talk me 4 a week, later U can admit 2 your audience that this was all part of an experiment 2 indeed test out ol’ Mountainpen, similarly 2 my letting out that my roulette system called 345-Majority was a fake, when I said it was the best system ever, it was just as recent newly devised one of many thousands that I have made up 4 the game. So do U get the idea yet guys and gals? Pick a period where U really go all over, your own blogs, internet-chat-rooms, your networking systems, on sites such as my space dot com, etcetera etcetera etcetera. Get it going big time, I do not care if U trash me or make a god out of me, but as U do it, watch the magic 3, and not those luscious CHARMED GIRLS, wo!!!!!!!! Watch the Dow Jones stock market system, watch the Philadelphia Phillies, and watch the Philadelphia Flyers. And then remember the direction that I like it in, Phillies on the (+) side, Dow and Flyers on the (-) side. U really want to attempt 2 disprove me and blow your mind 2 piss simultaneously, then do this, DO ERXPERIMENTS 1 and 2, oh yes sir/mam, but then really go on and do the mighty #3, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last 2 weeks, the air persecution and harassment follows me around like a master once did 2 a slave. I go on errands 2 the stores, 2 Chicky’s job, with Dawn the Queen King 2 the Laundromat, U name it, it is up there buzzing and stalking me illegally, and so R the poisonous fookin’ jet trails, go 2 www.chemtrail-central.com/ and also go to www.chembusters.com/, these R2 great sites on this Chemtrail subject, and there R many more believe me. Super sophisticated government and MILLIONTH-COUCIL computer hacking is starting up, as one of the sites I listed blue underscored and the other one on my word document program did not, and the mouse is a bit sluggish, when this happens, I have learned that anything can happen, these R the gods of the world of ELECTRONICS. They own and control the entire shmere, the entire 27 feet of it, BR!!!!!!!!!!! So let me sign off, I told what I needed 2 tell, and damn the freaking torpedo’s as I am going full speed ahead, no one can stop me, U cannot kill me and keep me dead, U know U have tried that one over and over again. Distance Delay Laser Trace Technology exists in the World Labs up in the late 22 hundreds, and there is where the queen of the Babylonian Rivers sits at her favorite machine, retaliating against me and what I did in the future 2 her, by not letting me escape from this awful prison. A child can C that I should have exited a long time ago. And I thought I had problems when Gawky Gaukauk meowed at me when I was dreaming that I went 2 bed at Robin Hill Apartments in the autumn of 1980. Maybe I should have ‘eided’ then, wow, think of all the rotten horrific slit I could have missed. Missing one hell of a party huh Richie Ryan, if U say so dude? Don’t invite this poor old bastard. All I want is to freaking rest in eternal peace, which is considered the most beautiful concept of them all 2 a totally aware existor. Just because there is positronic negative space and antimatter, does not mean there is anti-existence. In order 2 trade places with a nonexistor, U would first need 2 find one and secondly make the deal 2 switch with them. Good luck, the gods have been trying 2 find ways of doing this 4 periods of astral eonology that goes beyond a staggered imagination, BRA!!!!!!

GOOGLE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECT SYSTEM, KING-SOIFER WORLD LABS OF 2297, THIS IS ALL COPYRIGHT Michael Wayne Mountainpen-2009. All words in this document R the total complete truth with no additions nor omissions 2 this truth and these written words herein contained. This I swear under citizenship of the United States of America, and the All Mighty Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, (GOD) by mortal viewpoint.

E-N-D~~~~T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: