Monday, January 12, 2009

short blog c-6

“Short Blog C-6”
T/T/W/M, etcetera
Datfile: (with or without Himacane’s permission),
START:


Some time ago a person that has no particular reason 4 me assigning a name 2, told me a truism and powerful yet simple statement. He basically in a paraphrase told me this as follows. If U wanna talk a lot of true trash, so B it, that is OK as long as when the flip side comes up, U never forget 2 talk sugar. I will never forget this short and sweet statement, it was one of those things that a person says 2U, and all of U without exception out there know what I am talking about, a quick burst of attention getting truth that just makes bells go off, and U never forget it, not next year, or the next one, or the next decade. I admit I trash talk, but it is not baloney, it is true trash talk. But when the occasional need 4 me 2 sugar talk does in fact roll around, I need 2 do it, so let me start out with a little of this sugar talk, lads and lassies. I want 2 thank the police 4 keeping an eye on me and my residence today, THANK U, and I apologize for my angry outbursts, it is just that at times, it seems that no one gives a rats grass mole about me. The Atlanticare people billed me thousands of dollars and expect me 2 pay my portion of nearly 100 that Medicaid did not pick up, 4 doing absolutely nothing. They come over here last autumn and whisk me down into a room and evaluate me and send me home telling me that I will B contacted so that I can have follow up care and counseling. They followed up all right with their bill, screw the patient. But at least the police did keep an eye out 4 me today, they were all around and made their presence known, THANK U.

SSJKK beat the hell out of me when I went 2 sleep after posting my prior blog. She just popped right up in my face and knocked me into pieces, and after a while she said she would stop chastising me yet in no time, boom, on it went. She really kicked my butt. She reminded me that I am not allowed 2 trash talk TAWFAMILY the way I do, now that the entire story has come out. She says she is trying her best 2 help me and I have not followed through on things she told me 2 do, and she is right, as of course the all mighty is gonna B right, that is a foregone conclusion. I promised her that when my income tax refund money comes in, I will take care of bizz, she knows what I am saying, and I will, and then she can help me with this situation. Originally she was going 2 stay with me as Sarah Karge. However, her grand daughter, a high priestess Wiccan, had other plans, she as all of THAT FAMILY has no motive or goal about seeing me recover from this HHM as I will abbreviate this in future blogging texts, and it stands 4 my Herbert-Huntington Mess. I inherited this curs from him around 1958 or there about somewhere, as he did at the age of 4 or so from a family member that was always referred 2 as THE DUDE. He died out in San Francisco and was the talk of the town. He left his wife, my great-great grandmother Sarah Eastman, and just moved off 2 San Francisco, Cali. He had thick black hair and there were no hair dyes back in the middle 1800’s, and he was 95 years old and still ran down the streets like a man of 25. He was struck hard by as street car one day, and lingered quite a while in the hospital, B4 eventually waking up from this dream that U all consider 2B ‘real-life’. Kids today think they invented the word dude, it cracks me up, most surfers and cool kids use this and think it is some recent day thing. It is older than the craters of the moon. All of Frisco called him, the dude. If U could C the pix of him, U’d CY. No one knows Y he never aged normally, it was not talked about. Even I have no clue what this was all about, just a million wild theories that if U add 4 dollars 2 them, I can get across my own damn bridge into Philly. U’d think lightning would come down in a flash and tell the entire area 2 put a special sticker on my car, after all the bridge is named after me. Oh well, they would find a way 2 explain away any miracle as a Vegas Copperfield hat trick. Moving back 2 the point, when the tax refund $ comes, Scylla, I will not keep Shellfishing out on my promise. After U beat me up, U took me 2 a bright pink room in your palace, and pulled out a purple and pink enzemeter, and sang me such a beautiful song. I only remember 2 lines of it, U seem 2 always limit me 2 remembering 2 lines of your songs, as in Lois Foca back in 1980, and IJW2SMTWY in 1997. She did tell me that I had permission to tell the world that Sarah Callio found out that she was going 2 help me and was projecting herself 2 me as a luscious teen queen my age, and entering my dreams as well, 2 use the forward-mortal way that all of U perceive life and reality. Her coven of which she was high priestess of, a powerful practicing Atlantic County Wiccan organization, she and all of them cast some wild spell that made Sarah forget who she was in the dream here, and even though she is the All Mighty and should not have been effected, her entire family has the same powers, as Archie Queens would say, after all, it is All-In-The-Family, or THAT-FAMILY, as I was soon 2 know them as. She went on living until the year 1990 in October, and was able 2 astrally engineer her new life, and Callio is pissed right now, they R making my computer do some weird things. Aniwho, remember that if U have full track open reel and want to hear the song from the end first and end up at the beginning, or know the beginning of the end, U need 2 reverse the polarity or in the world of open reel recording, turn the tape and move the make, 2 quote luscious Stacey L. Everything makes total perfect sense, but always after it is too late to do anything about it. The family prevents her from stopping the curse, they R more interested in preserving this silly Eden experiment, and could care less about Scylla and her doggie Yancy. Personally, I could care less about this stupid mankind experiment, I love my Jehovah and could care less about anything else. This is Y she beat me up, she said I must not think like that. After all, other people R all just that other part of me that isn’t me directly, and all of U can make that same claim 4 yourselves. She says I amk lazy and need 2 push harder 2 accomplish the thiongs that I need 2 do, she is right, I am lazy. I am old and tired and all worn out. All I want is 2 have my grave open up, jump in, and have some bastard son of a buitch shovel in the dirt. All I want is eternal peace and rest, yet my Scylla says, no rest. She rarely sleeps, as she has grounded herself into this waking world 2 the point where she does not want 2 lose waking reality any longer than she has 2. She is the same way in her great city, and I always remind her that I love 2 sleep and dream, and then I get here, and realize, I should have listened 2 my teen queen all along. She is always right, and I must trust and obey. I also learned Y she appeared in my school and Y she came back in the way that she did, but this must not B told, this needs B kept sealed up, so I obey my mighty TQ. I always thought she abandoned me in 1969, and I was wrong. Her family wants this experiment 2 go on, and I am tired of this videogame and want 2 hear old Riker say END PROGRAM. I love the dreamshift so much, U all out there, do not have a clue what UR missing wanting 2B physical. I was like all of U once. I thought exactly like all of U when I was in my teens and twenties, until lightning came along and showed me the pathway into the long wild journey that I started on since moving into that house in Atco, New Jersey, USAESMWG, in 1983, and plugged in all of the magical machines along with the IMM-PRIVECODE. This was destiny. This was meant 2 happen, I had no control over any of it. The wonderful revelation that SSJKK did not leave me in 1969 for no good reason is like a mountain of chocolate candy 2 a child. However, the grand daughter witch of the water, that is like a window into hell. Trial lawyers used to say that pain was this and that suffering was the work of the devil, and they were not off base. I should know, and not just because I duplicated lots of their audio tapes at the RPL sound studios from 1979 through Amanda Harris’s birthday of 1981, and not Helen’s lovely daughter from the land of Scattered goods and McDonnell Douglas hit man truck drivers of early 1988!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes thank all the good forces and 2 Dogtown 4 all the bad ones. Trash talk and sugar talk, when appropriate, I will tell it all, loud and dirty or soft and clean, but I WILL TELL IT, BRO!!!!!!!!

I called my company and reported the incident at my job. It has been taken care of, and most likely is Y the police were around me protecting me today, who knows, I am not after Scylla’s job, I am not omniscient, I am just poor lowly me, wishing I was no longer here in this misery, living only with my queen in Sahasra Dal Kanwal, in the land of forever, the dream-shift, that is until U get sleepy and start 2 dream away into hyperspace and physicality, whoops, here we go again. It never really ends. Round and round we go and where we stop, who really can know, except 4 my lovely TQ that is?

G/S/WL/ Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. Copyright, 2009, Michael Mountainpen.

No comments: