Friday, January 23, 2009

“Endless Sky Persecution, and Major Kitty Cat Command”
T/T/W/M----all other subs as well----Datfile:012309.604
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


I have now been monstrously attacked in the skies 4 basically one solid week, huge-hyper time bad without let up, all day and night chemtrailing, planes all around me buzzing and annoying and illegally following/stalking me, and they may think that under FISA or some other governmental crap, with the emphasis on the word part ’MENTAL’, that this is somehow legal, but fucking wait until I tell judges and magistrates the globe over what is being done 2 me and 4 no reason other than 2 boost their cooked world economy, and that I have been forced 2 suffer and endure this rock chucking hell now since august of 1986 without let up, totally obliterating my entire adult life forever, then BRO, we will C what some eventual Supreme Court or World Tribunal Court at the Haigue’s ruling is when I get done totally fucking busting a jury’s heart.

Since they R going totally 4 broke, they leave me no choice but 2 send or better still, make an appointment and take with me, a brief case filled with evidence tat can B all duplicated on storage & retrieval information systems, and take this into Manhattan, to the SEC, (SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION), they all ready R under heavy scrutiny and in my mind it really wound not B that great of an imagination stretch on their part 2C what I claim is happening 2 me is in fact totally real, after all of the recent shit that these filthy cappy diseased bastards have all been caught doing, and the entire thing is now official world documented public information 4 any 5th grader 2 look over and C by not going past his or her television set at world-news time, BR!!!!!!!!!!! U wanna go full fucking war with me U clit lapper dirt bags, fine, I will match U all the way.

If anything happens 2 me and I am found dead in any way, I have been murdered by all of the persons involved in this nightmarish monstrous unconscionable shameless scheme since the year 1986 when this all got a foot hold. These hurl bag sister enjoyers R Snyder, Summer, Trump, Schau, Callio, McGuire, Martino, NSA-Mary Carter, CIA, NASA, and all BFA, and others listed on areas of prior blogs as well. This is a fookin’ dying man’s utterance and serves s a binding and totally legal freaking document, it is an official dying man’s declaration and utterance, it is also as is this entire blog, future minutes at any global or USA Grand Jury hearing, as official testimony, that speaks 4 me if I am no longer able 2 speak and exact justice and retribution against all of this diseased buckets of loose waste defecation. This crooked Paul Stoddard, Dark Shadows, Leviathan, Nicholas Blair, Skylar Rumson, Jebez Hawks, disease and internal infestation from SUBTERRANIA, is wicked beyond any hopes of my accurately being ever able 2 fully describe it in its elucidated and precise all telling detail. U really cannot dispute the amazing similarities that R really all going on here, unless U really wanna remain blinder than a bat at cloudy midnight. I mean, come on, Skylar Rumson, Scylla, and Nicholas Blair, and Scylla’s Earthly hubby #2. What in all honesty R the odds 4 all of this 2B simply some freaking totally innocent coincidence, I ask any of U out there in all sincerest honesty, and then U think and cogitate a minute or 5, and then U tell me, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can anyone of these lovely adorable entities sleep at night? Jack McCoy, maybe U can sleep like a baby, but how the devil can all of them? If I saw even these bastards drop a twenty out of their pocket and walk on, I would B forced 2 yell over 2 any of this slime, YO, U just dropped your money, BRA!!!!!!!! This is how I was raised, not a pig, and I WAS NOT RAISED BY PIGS AND DISEASED SLIME, MY MOM WAS A CHRISTIAN, BORN AGAIN FROM AVBGOVE BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND SAVED INDEED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. U monsters can all burn up in the fires of hell and freaking brimstone.

I will never forget the time as a boy when I would fall off 2 sleep, and these tall 7 foot hooded things, thin, with weird looking hats on their heads, wearing black long sick looking gowns, endlessly were chasing me from house 2 house, and no matter where I tried 2 run, I would get 2 a home and beg some nice lady 4 help, and she would say, “It’s OK little boy, I will help U, and then she would vanish out of the room as I desperately hoped that she was either calling some authority on the telephone or getting help from some other good person near by, only suddenly she came back and was now one of THEM, and the others by this time were at the door and away I would run again, to the next house, and then the next, and on and on. This nightmare recurred all throughout my young life after I first moved into this SATANIC NEW JERSEY, filled with Wiccans, Witches, spell casters, ritual hexers, voodoo practicers, and the list reads on like the greedy kid’s letter 2 Santa. These 7 foot monsters R referred 2 on the ASTRAL PLANE as the SHADOW-MONSTERS. Does my older Blogaud remember how a few years later, on the “Dark Shadows” television serial show on ABC-future DISNEY, that popped-up out of nowhere, and then a little while later still, came the Leviathan plot or the LAMBRIGG CULTISTS, SAME YUCKING THING LADS AND LASSIES, THE VERY EXACT SAME THING, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So please do not do one thing. Do not take choice #4. Choice #4 is 2 simply ignore the choice of trying experiment 1, experiment 2, and experiment 3. U go with 4, U do that, but then I will ask U politer than piss, can U really in good faith and any degree of proper honesty and fairness 2 me-Mountainpen, choose 2 say that my words R untrue, that I am spewing out tons of worthless deranged sick twisted garbage, and that I need 2B put away in a nut factory 4 the next billion centuries.

Here it is fucking January, and motorcycles were also out in full force, this sick squat of diseased noise makers R there 2 persecute and annoy me, no way they should B riding all over in January, U believe that, and UR an anis hole, BR!!!!! Let me give U a straight up opinion there, no punches pulled, BRO!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I have seen lots of presidential administrations come and go since Ronald Reagan declared this nightmare fucking war on me in 1986. First his, then daddy-Bush, then Clinton, then sonny-Bush, and now the great BO. Well sir, I really hope U end up knowing that I have never done one illegal or wrong or immoral thing and yet I am suffering at the hands of your government, as now it is U in charge of this horrific mess, kind sir. Maybe someday U will try 2C who is doing this 2 me in this evil empire and Y it is being permitted, I thought this was a nation that was veheminantly opposed 2 water boarding and torture. If this is not the quintessential torture, then please sir, tell me what is, I am all ears.

If this does not stop and the fucking state and local police do not do their job and start watching over me soon, I will tell another HUGE SECRET, that no one is gonna enjoy me telling,. Go ahead and test me, I’ll give U all and the prosecutor’s office a great reaction, Mr. Wirtz, sir. Then we will get into the 4th experiment, and this will triple time blow all of your minds. U think this is some laughing joke, WOMO-EW-TASF-DISEASE, then go ahead, and just keep friggin’ pushing me ol’ back right up 2 the wall and squeeze it hard there maitee, U’all will C4 yourselves.

G/S/KSWL, this is all copyrighted as the int-prop of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen in ADEG-2009 years. This is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmm.

Where RU SSJKK, Y have U totally deserted me in my darkest hour my dark haired brown eyed girl teen queen goddess???????????? U took me 2 the Lakehouse again, and your miserable kin messed with me, I knew this would B hell today and all week as wehell!!!!!!!! Y have U deserted me Goddess Scylla, oh great All Mighty 990????? Then U say in your lyrics on LOIS FOCA, that I FORGOT HOW 2 CARE, wow, the pot and the kettle strikes again, mighty Scylla!!

END OF THIS HORIFFIC EVIL SATANIC DEMONIC TRANSMISSION OF HELL:

No comments: