Thursday, January 8, 2009

short blog C-4

“Short Blog C-4
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUING FROM 1995
DATFILE: 010809.115.5555555555555555555555
B-E-G-I-N-N-I-N-G~~~~~~~T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N:


TAWF damaged my property again yesterday, the other day it was the toilet that Ann Silva, Champ, ands I share that connects into Ann’s bedroom. I will not say all the details, I overcame the problem with some temporary measure or else they would have gotten a soar on their evil DOW JONES, but since I was able 2 overcome 2 separate attacks and compensate 4 them, I fared better and the EVIL TAWFPIRE went down Chicky’s busted toilet that is all nice and repaired and better than ever now, HA-HA. I efed up and thought all this week that this coming Friday was payday, it is not until next Friday, so they know I have not got a cent 2 my name, and am much more vulnerable 2 their diseased and twisted antics. Well if they wanna play dirty, I can 2 bwaby-wuv, I can 2!!!!!!!! Vely shortly BRO, I will tell my blogging-audience how 2 do something incredible, not that I have not all ready done this from time 2 time, but this is gonna knock your stinking socks off of your feet, with or without any hemoglobin’s on your shoes, hotel fires, wormholes, time rooms, tap boxes in future newspapers, or any other such matter. For now let us leave it right there, I am not telling tonight, I am merely telling TAWF that I am about 2 let out some smelly stuff that will knock this TAWFPIRE 4 a major short term loop, U will not get away with trucking up my personal hard earned property, and continue getting covertly scott free away with it, this is gonna come with a freaking price, BRA!!!!!!!! Back in 1992 or 1993 there about, I rented a home in Gibbsboro, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and my mom and I shared it, and one morning, I tried desperately 2 tell her a major ass important thing, and it would NOT register, simple as it was, it was no more complicated and Paul Pedersen intricate than 2 plus 2 is freaking butt wipe 4. But she would NOT get it, and it was like I was trying 2 explain all of Latin or Dutch 2 her, or Einstein’s theory of general or special relativity. 45 minutes later and 3 miles away from this house, at the Lindenwold Patco High speed Line Train Station, I tried quickly 2 re-explain this thing 2 her B4 she exited the car 2 hop the train into Philly and go 2 work, and like magic, Copperfield Vegas mirages, rabbit-hats, black cats, and poofs, she just got it like derr, what’s the big deal, only it was a big deal back at the house, nothing changed, other than distance and time, a lousy 3 miles and 45 minutes made all the difference. Now U all have heard me talk about and I admit I got the entire idea from Star Trek Next Generation, the HOLOGRAMS. I began 2C with crystal clarity and certainty, that we all R in a bubble, and this bubble is controlled, very similarly to the sci-fi shows where 4 example, the little girl is brought a gift from her daddy, only that gift was a young couple who went to sleep in the wrong town one night, on the old black and white Rod Serling Twilight Zone show. I have been recording my nightmare life in numerous ways starting back in the summer time in the year of 1982. I was still at 1802 Robin Hill, and this was B4 Debbie Harry and her slutty friend came into my life via a downstairs empty apartment, after I gave TAWF the Ron Wirtz Prosecutor’s Office test, and sure enough, they gave me their famous Ronald Reagan immediate reaction. I will show all of U how 2 conduct an experiment with several stages, and within a very short time, U will all KNBOW that my claims about TAWF R all totally real, that nothing IO say is egg aerated or made up, and also, U will never perceive ‘reality’ the way U do now, ever again. U will C how the tricks R done behind the smoke and the mirrors, U will c lots of crap that I totally know is real, as I have freaking not only personally experienced this nightmare, but I have been forced 2 interact in it, hence learn how 2 play in its arena and to play its games, and manipulate ‘reality’ as U all have seen me do in my amazing blogs, and U all know it is not fake, U know it deep down in all your hearts that I am not a phony ort a fake, what possible motive would a fake job B 4 crissake!!!!!!!! So Stacey-tuned BRO, and I will freaking blow all of your minds from wherever UR right 2 the black flies of Haddonwood Swim Club mister Leviathan Gerard Styles of the Briggbase-TAWF club.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2285, this is all copyrighted under the name of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen. All statements herein R the total absolute truth and nothing but the truth, absolutely, and this is a voluntarily sworn oath as well as possible future minutes in a grand jury hearing or other tribunal or court system any place in the world.

END TRANSMISSION~~~~~~~~~~~~:

No comments: