Friday, January 30, 2009

SHORT BLOG C-9

“SHORT BLOG ------C-9”
BLAH and BLAH and BLAH
3:30 post meridian---January 30th, 2K9


A major nasty loud blue and white chopper struck the house heading down towards the Wal-Mart and then circled around and went back where it came from, this was around 2:40 or so, just under an hour ago.

It was a large corporate piece of shit, just like the kind Chumpy Trumpy owns, I am not saying it is him, but I do know that it is time 4 this:

MAGNESONIC, this activates at the precise second that the print posts up 2 the site called blogger dot com. G-7 OPEN CVOMMAND. All general orders. All coded general special orders. Both AD and ZD Technologies apply. Scan. A crushed image-object is on your TRANSPOWER BLOCK. Whatever happens 2 this crushed image is happening 2 all scanned enemies in all of time and hyperspace under General Orders 13 and 14, under max power order of G-189, max anti-hack order of G-1133. Computer, on an I-2-D, A/B--tone, phasing punishment sequencing system, empower now and destroy all enemies that R making my life an endless and i9nfinite nightmare hell. GO 2 G-901-- and STOP.

If this does not abate soon, it is off 2 freaking Americana, as I can still legally collect my social security disability from this place. None of these diseased snakes R welcome there, they do not like the system here. They do not like people that hurt the innocent, and I can live like a king where the dollar is worth 7-10 dollars. Keep trucking with me and I will vanish and U will have the crash of your life, EVIL EMPIORE, dirt bags.

END TRANSMISSION, LOWLIVE SQUAT LICKING FILTHBAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: