Monday, January 5, 2009

These Scum R On Me Like Black On Midnight

“These Scum R On Me Like Black On Midnight”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY-PROJECT-AUDIO TAPE VERSION FROM 1995
DATE AND TIME FILE: 010508.427.5555555555555555
BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:


Last night while I was at work, all hell broke loose at the MARHOUSE. Let me now in all good conscience rename this house 2 the TAWFHOUSE. All past mentions of MARHOUSE, now translate after this DATFILE, into the TAWFHOUSE. All these years I knew there was something monstrous and evil and gargantuan connected with that set of 4 or so recurring DREAMS that I experienced while staying as a teenager in Ventnor, New Jersey, the town directly top the south opf Atlantic City, at the home of Thomas J. Reale, the child molester. Always, all though never using the term verbally, they sort of TELEPATHICALLY sent me the knowledge that I was with (THAT FAMILY). Today, I have added the other 2 words in my middle life era of time in present personality of Michael Mountainpen, these words being ASTRAL-WORLD, hence, TAWF, standing 4 That-Astral-World-Family.

Last night here at 65 Middle Road, the place my wonderful Jehovah took me 2 in the spirit as she did with the apostle Paul years ago, B4I had any Earthly way of knowing about it, major IAD weaponry of SATANS ARMY was all fired up and aimed at this address, BANG, the guns of Navarone struck at the speed of light cubed. First, Champ, a grown man got totally wasted, drove over 2 the Hammonton Lake and jumped into it in the middle of a cold January night. We all survived this, but Dawn and Ann told me that a large weird looking air vessel hovered over this house while Champ was back after nearly drowning,. And they all were attempting 2 get him 2 leave his vehicle where he lay in a pool of his own varying waste products, totally out of it and bombed out of his scull. If U want lots of dull moments, do not hang around where I am living, it is not ever dull around here BR!!!!!!!!! Work harassment 4 me was lighter than I expected, iut all was being concentrated on the TAWFHOUSE last night, motive, simple: Keep Amazon Dawn the King mad, and my life is always a dependable DOWN THE TOILET CITY EXPERIENCE, as no matter what ever will happen, I Am her endless whipping boy, in league with the morning crew of TAWF. The morning light and the morning crew R not the same thing, and a few Einstein’s may break down this door of barrier knowledge, and start putting all of this together, as I have done, just in this lovely new year of the all mighty oh-nine!!!!!!!!! TAWF has powers, huge time powers, but they have limits. They R all extremely grounded and they all wish with a vengeance, 2 know how I can B so totally non grounded. That is my secret TAWF. I will not tell U or Linda Ronstadt MY SECRETS, nor yours, those I promised my wonderful Scylla I would agree 2 forever keep sealed up that is. This morning a few minutes after Wall Street and their crooked opening bell, a gang of motor cycles roared down my street slowly. All staring at this house, ya better protect me local and state authorities, if their famous Hebrew Lightning or other antics that TAWF uses in a continual pattern, should occur, this has all been written as a sort of a MOFIA INSURANCE POLICY. They love 2 play with matches, Somerdale and the kids, no not a music group but hay what the hell if somebody wants 2, toy factories and studios, apartments where shuttle missions R blown up B4 they actually blow up, get DREAMED in by the occupant, Bolivar Wormhole Hotel on Tennessee Avenue, Maxfield Studio, they love playing with matches, FBI, so watch over me please!!!!!!!!!

SO FAR TODAY, a major January motorcycle attack, early morning aerial assault over the TAWFHOUSE at 65 Middle or [{1-YOUR,2-FRIENDS,3-ARE,4-IN,5-THE,6-SHOP,} {1-I’M,2-DARKER,3-THAN,4-YOU,5-ARE}]6---5, motorcycle gang siege, Dawn angry, IAD WEAPONRY USED, (INFLUENCE AND DOMINATION), and it is not yet a quarter shy of eleven in this rotten moUrning, BR!!!!!!!! What I am going 2B taking with me in 2 hours down 2 Atlantic City 2 show my Atlantic Care, HR ADVANTAGE counselors is gonna blow them away like a hurricane, I am gonna prove beyond any doubt mister freaking burn my house down prosecutor, that this is all real and horrendous, and HAPPENING 2 ME, I am not some deluded sick, demented psycho nut freaking case, BR!!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES MUST THE WINDS OF TAWF huff and puff and blow my life apart? I am going 2 write a wild new song about this and COPYRIGHT IT SHORTLY, BURN IN HELL LUCIFER SATAN, U SCUM!!!!!!!!!! This big bad Alan dick in the mouth McDowell WOLF, is ready 2 start major HUFFING AND PUFFING BACK at chall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now 4 the Wildwood Press of thirty-one. I will B telling a story of how the National Aeronautics and Space Administration REALLY got their start, as well as who is secretly financing it and what the secret agendas really R, and U will not find this info BRO, on any UFO club websites, that is until after I put it out there, go ahead, after that, tell it, the world needs 2 freaking hear it, Mister Ripley. Watch that tunnel bud, they might spark it up again. Y was I really able 2 watch the Challenger blow back in late ‘83 when it was 2 years or so out from happening? Y was I able 2C the Phillies win the World Series last year a month B4 they did, and who was I with on the road trip? Who was I with during my Haddonwood days, or right after the place mysteriously shut down overnight after being there for decades, when we went from 1996 back to 1968, and they were determined outside the grounds of my high school, 2 remove from my car, the tap box newspaper? Who was I with, who was I with always, in every recurring interaction that I now can ever pull up, but Mister throat grabber Neff, and friend of the bad mama in the PJ’s? Y did Apple come on the scene, and what really is their mission in life. Y do they remain in the rear of the picture all the time, yet there, always; just looming and ready 2 go, BILL GATES? Do U butt wipes really think this is all over a picked piece of fruit in a lovely garden 13,020 years ago? How naïve is this puny whittle pwanet Elmer Wabbit Fwudd? Y did a secret future lab blast back in field travels into 1970 and place themselves at the Ellisburg circle in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, with a machine that talked in a human tone and could hear U as well, and had touch screens and level 5 speech recognition, and could do ANYTHING, and wanted me there, and while I was just down the road in Haddonfield on KINGS HIGHWAY, riding a bicycle that I kept at the school each weekday? Y do some of these factions in TAWF appear 2B at war with some of the others? Some of these concepts R explained quite nicely by a man who 4 the life of me I cannot C how he can know so much without personally experiencing what I have, and his name is Doctor Bruce Goldberg, U can order his great book, TIME TRAVELERS FROM OUR FUTURE, at www.amazon.com/ or www/bordersbooks.com/ or any other major book outlet on or off line. The problem is that the guy is a phony. When I wrote 2 him 2 share my experience, he would not have a thing 2 do with me, and I could have shown him stuff that would have led him 2 write 10 new best selling books and making 20 million or bucks 4 his fat pockets. So what is real and what is going on, well, nothing is real, and as 4 what is going on, 2 try and tell it now, I could type forever, and the type would never catch up with the reality, NEVER.

SOULCAST AUDIENCE:

I would strongly suggest going 2 the last blog, highlighting the hyperlink to my blogger, and reading the blog where I admit 2 basically AWAKENING early Saturday, I finally just understood a lot of this, and as usual, if U try focusing on things in a normal forward direction, U can forever only hope 2 fail. U must work backwards, or U never will understand anything, this pile of quick truth literally packages up 99% of all of MORIANITY, its teachings, and its articles of faith should a foundation ever B realized here in the waking world of phony crustation, just ask the SIDEWALK SCIENCEMEN, they know I am telling U all the total truth!!!!!!!!! I do not cuss on blog sites when I can help it, but I did cuss on that one, and as Blogger dot com has no objections and believes in a tell it all policy, I just end those at other sites, 2 the blogger site. Please read the datfile that in error, was printed as MY BIRTHDAY, 120408, it should have read, 010409, and Y it was somehow IAD controlled and manipulated 2 read my birthday, well, I think some of U will come 2 your own individual conclusions about this, I know I have my theories. Whenever, weird misprints occur, I notice some force in TAWF is always getting a HA-HA out of it, it is every single time BR!!!!!!!! Also SOULCAST BLOGAUD, I may not always throw in one of my OOBE/NDE happenings, but the entire story reflects that out of body is your own concept. We all R out of the true condition we exist in at zero dimensional void. This is it, the entire ball of wax. From here, as LAWTYRONS, we dream out and away from this into our ASTRAL EXISTENCE. From there, the wrong thought so to speak, sends us floating down into all of the unfathomable giant hyperspaces in the virtually endless parallel universes of physicality. I have 2 go 2 Atlantic city now, R’nt I just so lucky, WOW, gee, look at me. Must leave chall 4 right now, but U have probably had your fill of Mountainpen soup 4 the day.

THE DOW WILL RIGHT ON FLYING UP AND UP AND UP, I TOLD U ALL THAT KILLING ME AND PERSECUTING ME VICOUSLY WILL CASUSE THIS FOREVER AND THAT IT BOTTOMED THAT DAY AROUND 7500, AND NOW IT IS HEADING UP, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 25, 40, IT WILL B 50 THOUSAND POINTS BY 2017. U JUST WATCH AND C, BRO. Pick on me, and they get their way, this is the operation and mission of a strange and dangerous infestation and disease named by me, TAWF, or as a kid, (THAT FAMILY).

Google. SWIS, KS-World Labs, Void Infinity, THIS IS ALL TOTAL TRUTH AND IS COPYRIGHTED 2009 BY MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN. I am being tormented and endless murdered slowly, by evil wicked diseased twisted TAWF, that family, bloody booby washcloths of shoe-blood and freaking all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear that my words R nothing but absolute truth with no omissions nor additions 2 this great truth. I voluntarily swear this as grand jury minutes someday, under full pain and penalty of committing legal perjury, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: