Saturday, January 24, 2009

piss-poor advice from a haddonfield psychologist

“PISS POOR ADVICE FROM A HADDONFIELD PSYCHOLOGIST”
T/T/W/M-1995, all other subtitles, date and time file is 012409.483
Beginning Transmission:


Last week starting on the weekend was the worse attack that I have taken as I said in about ten years. If a real Jack McCoy type prosecutor was really on my case with real people, someone would have 2 help me after seeing how real my complaints R and find some way of doing their well paid jobs and get this nightmare stopped. Still a lot of roots grow under this awful cactus thistle, and we now R gonna explore a little bit of these roots, stemming from the year of 1970 when I threw a basketball on a kids head in a gymnasium and ended up having 2C a shrink as a result. This real cool dudes name was Jim Garrigan, he was cool as hell as I look back on it, telling me if a bully messes with me, 2 kick him in the balls and run like hell, and this sort of stuff. Not every guidance counselor in high school, or shrink, if it is in a special education atmosphere, is that cool. He cussed and swore and really could make one laugh. U walked in feeling like a turd and terrible, and U walked out laughing and feeling on top of the world, with no boost or fake kick from sike meds, and none of this new age politically correct and accepted green this and green that and global warming, and all jokes in public R basically off limits, blah and blah, including my all time fave of how many ‘pees’ it takes 2 change a light bulb, but in the dark age start of the 19 seventies, there was none of this junk. The advice this cool shrink gave me one day was a mind blow, and some of the story may have come out on earlier blogging texts. It all leads into what I also will tell U on this blog, as well as telling U that I have changed my plans and mind again, and yes Mister Sakers, I agree with U all the way and am glad 2CUR out of prison, more power 2U, player!!!!!!!!! Knock those sisters dead, BRO!!!!!!! Aniwho, MCMCAAONMC, yesterday was the final kick in my groin, but I did things that caused it and should have known better, some of this was indeed mister Buffet, my own dam Florida Keys fault, BR, tequilas and rum not withstanding!!!!!!!! First, all mentally disturbed and unstable persons have a totally different channel into this reality from the sixth dimension, and one needs understand it and B extra careful, if U must live around or directly with anyone disturbed, or your life can become a beyond Twilight Zone nightmare hell at the speed of light cubed, BRA!!!!!!! Long story short, I was the tape recorder of the school, I had both cassette and open reel machines, small and large, the larger ones were at home or I would B as well, via suspension. Many a loose leaf notebook was fake and bugged, looking full with a few small holes in it 4 obvious reasons, and inside was a battery operated and sound sensitive recording system. I on more than one occasion was able 2 blackmail both students and teachers 2 let me come in late or leave early or have their lunch as well as mine, the greatest was when I dubbed a copy of 2 teachers and one was admitting his elicit affair he was having behind the back of his poor whittle adorable wife. He got the tape back, and I got an A on my science course when I do not remember showing up 4 class much of the time. I learned the power of a tape recorder in 1970, 2 years B4 our 37th president learned the danger of one. But then if the PRESIDENT does something, it is not illegal, right Frosty Snowman??????????????? U all know about my wild encounter with Sarah Jacobson, the giant beautiful 22 year old rehab-student that entered my life, at this Haddonfield, New Jersey, school, do Y’all not Jebez Hawks Deedee???????????????????????? Without getting Skylar Levy thin dream absorbed here, let me make something first totally and PERFECTLY CLEAR, SIR!!! No part of MORIANITY written on Monday, can B anticipated back on Sunday, remember, I may know about the reality of the Subterrania residents and their technology of being able 2 create a field of negative space, but I physically, cannot do this, I am a Surfacer, not a Subterranean, but onto Jim Garrigan, as this is beyond Misses Marola 1969 major, BR!!!!!!! He and the entire freaking school knew I was into recording and taping and all of this, and made what at the time I thought was the coolest and quite innocent suggestion 4 me 2 make better use of my interest. He said I should make up a character, call him or her any name I want, but when I do, in my mind while doing this, fixate on the real life person, and then tell them off and read them all kinds of riot acts, when they upset me, and when I got home from school, I started doing this here and there, and then my super cool pal Bruce the power-pen, as he was nicknamed around school, had me over 2 his pad one Saturday night Elton, and from here the story is totally not all John right, SIR QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had a ball point pen and he collected many of these pens, any pen ever made fat thin tall or short, every color ink, ol’ Monopoly-Cheater Brucie had one. By this time it had moved into the circa of the autumn of 1972, and he showed me how he had cut off the top 2 or 3 inches of an empty ink plastic that is inside of the pen, and how if U place it over the capstan of a cassette recorder, it speeds up the machine by perhaps 6 or so percent, and if U talk into the mic while it is recording and the piece is around the capstan, and then go 2 play it back, it sounds like some frightening huge dude that could easily land a job as a hitman 4 any mob organization on the planet. Now I could create the ‘other’ character and have a blast, and with 2 recorders, overdub without spending a grand that I at 17 or so did not have access 2, and interrupt myself, and some of the recordings when /U would listen back would have my pals and me literally rolling on the floor roaring. One kid bet me a freaking dollar it was fake and that I had some uncle about 7 feet 5 who did the recording with me. His dollar was mine, as he said rumplestilskin up my ass, I remember this 2 this day, knowing it was a perfect way 2 then c if really this other voice would come back echoing this exact coded quotation. This is how some years later in late 19790 and early 1980, from 112 East 5th Avenue in Mantua, NJUSAESMWG, Shorty Trump MacInvondi was created. These tapes even now would probably sell on e-bay for prices I could not fathom, people would not only die laughing, but they would C just how powerful, as I have saying all along, that the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL or the world of ELECTRONICS, really is, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as 1973 roiled around, I noticed strange shit happening all around me as more and more of this was being done by me. Reality around me was seemingly somehow and beyond any possible coincidence, becoming major big time effected, by my making these tapes, one after another, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I began stupidly, as any teenager ius no Einstein, 2 believe that some neighbor in the apartment system was listening in on me and then directing things 2 happen. Y would somebody living in a 130 dollar a month small garden apartment complex first off, give 2 hoots in hollering hell fire about doing this, and if they were, how could they do it. Even the great Trump can’t pull off what that would take, but this all took me more than a decade of time yet 2 figure that much out. Lightning helped me figure a lot out, and I give her most of the credit. Any quantum dynamics physicist knows that has ever experimented with electrons and random screen passing tests, that this is indeed an intelligence, and is sentient, but U will not hear this on TV or anywhere that world media is controlled by world power, or WOMO!!!!!!!!!!! It does not matter if U use a tape recorder, or any ELECTRONIC medium, such as my blogging onto the internet, IT DOES INDEED HAVE AN EFFECT ON REALITY. The effect is sort of Like Camden county Prosecutor Ron Wirtz said 2 me back in 1995 at National Park, New Jersey, “Test them and they’ll give U a reaction”. The test is doing the electronic THING or EVENT, and the reaction, is that EFFECT, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a face that can B put onto any of this U now may B wondering? U bet your grass mole Chawee Bwown there’s a face, and the churches of this planet have called this entity/being/personality, ‘SATAN’ 4 one hell of a long stretch of time now, player!!!!!!!!!! I do not totally understand 99 percent of the nightmare sitch around me, all ‘I know is that it had an original signal or small place of origin, and was then hyper-time exacerbated when I got into this ‘messing around with recording and magnetics and inventing characters’ thing, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Experiment 5 lads and lassies, U need not embarrass yourselves, U can prove me right without ever posting up a wild or weird nutty blog, U can e-mail your freaking self, and do the same thing my blogs do. I know I have a real audience, this was shown 2 me by a Google experiment, but this is not the power that is effecting the reality from my source actions of printing and electronically posting these words. This is all where I share a major differing opinion with the Tennessee Senator. I know that my electronic mail does not originate from the aliens of Tomatoville out in space, yet I also know the deadly power and dangerous stuff that secretly and quietly lies within the mysterious world of radio frequency or electronics, or still always said much better, THE MIGHTY MILLIONTH COUNCIL. I know longer dare trash talk the persons that I am forced 4 right now 2 live with. They R instantly picking up anything I post that is about them, when they lose awareness to this waking world and fall into what U all call SLEEP. We will examine the powerful force of intentionally using subliminal consciousness 2 attain objectives and goals at a later date, but I had 2 first commit some heavy suicide that nearly freaking ended my existence last week with my TAWFAMILY enemies, so that in all good conscience tell my BLOGAUD or anyone interested, that I want U now 2 do EXPERIMENT #5, and start e-mailing yourself. U can delete it and keep your secret, no need ever tell your best friend or significant other about doing any of Mountainpen’s wild and far out experiments, but should U try it, it will blow your freaking mind, and change your freaking life, so do not do it unless U want 2B proven wrong and want 2 totally know that ol’ Mountainpen knows indeed what he is squalkin’ about, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, do UC the potential powers involved here if I am right. Do UC how indeed all the radio and TV stuff is real, that it is just as though all of them and I together R part of some gargantuan twilight zone totally surreal coexisting powerful event? One thing I do know, and that is that when Aunt Ruth drove me 15 miles 2 the other side of the island, and that lovely blond 16 year old walking her damn dog, who fell 4 me, back around the Christmas of 1972, and went onto tell me what her family was doing 2 some inter racial couple neighbors, this was not a story I ever should have told through the world of electronics. Wrong letters behind that BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have checked and Googled, and my entire LINY branch has seemingly vanished off the island and even off of the globe, RU gonna get me 2 MC, when I never meant 2 hurt U? I thought U were my Scylla, my 990, my all mighty great teen queen protector, am I gonna B ‘Will Robinson put in the corn field jack in the box Rod Serling’d’ next? I am so very sorry 4 all of what happened, I was never part of it, I hated my snooty banker ‘relatives’ MC, please believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a lot of state police protection on the job last night, and could use a lot more police protection. Not one soul has the smallest clue of my nightmare hell, not one of U, but yes, just STAY-CEY-TUNED, BR- as U will learn a hell of a lot more, MORIANITY ain’t going nowhere, unless the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL can make me vanish 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C y’all soon, players, U blue rays as well, next’ll B the retrace lazars, wow, no more physical death, where will we put the people, floating in the near endless hypersphere, sheeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google and SWIS, and KS World Labs of negative space, this is all copyright in 2009 by 1 Michael Wayne mountainpen, and Blahhhhhh and bleeeee, and blummmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: