Thursday, January 15, 2009

joy 2 the fishes of Jerimiah's deep blue sea

“Joy 2 the Fishes of Jeremiah’s Deep Blue Sea”
The Epitome Of Harassment, Internet Version
The Millionth-Council And Me
Morianity-Project continues from 1995 Audio Tapes
DATFILE: CCC+BLOG BOOK 5, 011509.860.55
Beginning of this Transmission:


Ed Himacane came and went, and much got accomplished., The man is a total genius with these politically correct idiot boxes, also known astrally as Mrs. Krassle machines.

First off, and this is major, the 15th of January, beginning with a long walk in the deep snow in the winter of 1978, to a bank called at the time, THE BANK OF NEW JERSEY, in Blackwood, NJUSAESMWG, has always been a day of disaster, but today all though 2 nasty temporary incidents did in fact occur, went off wonderfully, and this is a rare and quite bizarre thing 4 me on any day of the year baby love. I could move onwards quite a parsecs distance on this topic BRO, but all I will in fact say right now is that things must B magnetically better 4 me, or mo way in heck blubbers could this have gone off anywhere near this well. So happy birthday indeed 2 a very important part of THAT FAMILY.

Onto some meaty issues not that I am amble to cross lines and get really specific, all though many in my Blogaud will know or come 2 learn or figure out eventually, some of what now is REALLY being said. U hear me talk an awful lot about secrets, my opinion of them, my knowledge of them, and my own. Probably some day in the future, one may even B able 2 get quite a smattering of broad ranged information simply by Googling up in quotation marks, the words “Mountainpen and secrets” Tonight time only “permits” me uncle/cousin HG of Nassau County, to tell U’all this much but it is wowingly amazing if another Benny-Frank B permitted me here lads and lassies!!!!!!! There R powers and forces that R way beyond any SURFACER, and these human counterpart doppelgangers of TAWFAMILY, know that things lie within things that lie within things, and on and on with such as this, practically endlessly. The seeds within the trees within the seeds within the trees proves this. So does the fact that the answer always lies within the question, in any question that has ever been asked. There is a base of omniscient knowledge that is totally aware, and please do not insist on knowing how I can possibly know this, I just do, OK, Mr.’ John King? Y did Comcast cable harass me the past weeks with constant noise through my VCR and color and sound mute offs? Y id they just today, this day of significance, make me unable 2 remote control myself away from all of the commercials that I detest such as Geico garbage, Empire Rugs, the Dump, R&F Furniture, and the list is lengthy, but Y did they stop me from switching 2 channel-990 as an alternate stand by blank-channel, and today of all days 4 crissake? I do not know, but they do. And if they do not know on an aware and awake level, TAWF knows, or at least the residents of Subterrania know. Y did
I go nuts when I first saw the miss lee press on nails commercial on television in late 87-early 88 circa, and was obsessed to get it taped so that I bought 10 blank tapes and recorded music channels as kids listen 2 music more than older people, and just not quit until I got that thing taped, Y. I know this now because it is 2009. But how did they know then. Who has the reel 2 reel with the magic full track that can B reel reversed on the other side 2 play the end from the beginning, just who?

Who did all of this 2 me in the nineteen-sixties, just who, really Doctor physicist Carl Sagan sir. I mean who really did all of this other famous physicist and who is blocking me now with ETTOS Technology from remembering his name when I know it as clearly as I know my own name? How can people live below the planet undetected, an entire society and fantastic civilization, and advanced beyond our Star Trek maxed out concepts? Y would they sends a dude 2 me in 1987 just 2 tell little nobody me that THEY R tunneling up into my basement at Woodlyn, New Jersey, Y? Y have I REALLY been chosen by GOD 4 all of this wild piss, Elder Hair? Not LB Johnson, not Long Beautiful Hair, but Elder hair, crash, slam, oh those 10 bell cymbals, Jesus Sar!!!!!!!!

Well it is OK 4 Dawn the mighty King and her family here at TAWFHOUSE 2 tell me my zipper is down and that something might fall out, when my fly was not even unzipped, yet when I retorted back with a smirk, that there would B quite a thud on the floor, they all turned on me, it was OK 4 them 23 fuck with me, but let me say anything, and U would have thought that I had just told them that I was the Boston strangler and the Philly rapist of the early 21st. Then there was that brief moment, when it looked as though my other political correctness was also not so politically correct had crashed. But genius Himacane managed 2 get through it. So other than 2 quick fudge-ups today, things went better than they have on the milk’s birthday than I have seen in 3 decades. Pay up Paul Stoddard, Wall Street will crash your stocks and your life if your time limit is up there ledge walker Jimmie Olson.

No, whether it B the mighty Comcast or not, SOMEONE or SOMETHING Captain Boston Legal Shatner knows Y lots of wild crap is going on, and also knows who exactly is controlling these positronic and creating negative space fields. This is deadly stuff y’all R messin’ with, I’d freaking cool it if U don’t want your planet turned into rubble, Barney Flintstone. !!!!!!! B real lads and lassies of this Blogaud, the skies all around me, the stuff all around me, like I am so important that all of this is just happening, no there must B a lot more 2 all of this than even I can take a wild stab at with any reasonable degree of expected accuracy, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russ Thaxton knowing ‘somehow’ at age 15 that my mom would B out with her friend Sidney on that early December morning around 1 AM, and then Diana’s song 15+ years in the future, chain reaction, midnight action, come on, gimme a break and tell me none of U out here really R buying into this garbage?????????? GIMME A BREAK. I never used 2 really believe in this 4th dimensional travel thing physically, UC my dad told me how the military was experimenting with sending the human mind c2 other locations and other times, years later the project codename never given but was released as REMOTE-VIEWING, and this I did believe in, now, I am not so sure that people R not fucking around with time, Miss Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh mighty Chain/China girl traveler, please don’t burn World Lab down, or go 2 nuts in Mount Ephraim or Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, or I may resurrect Timeless Satellite, and a way to make Nicky Blair’s wildest dreams and fantasies all come true. U know 4 a 16 year old dude, that plan I had was beyond ingenious, anyone not thinking so just ain’t thinking. www.darkshadowsfanclub.com might work, check it out, always at least try and do a BCO on what I say, then U can mock and scoff at me as they did to the uncle of my 61st grand pappy!!!!!!!!! CU all a bit later on, BRO!!!!!!!!!

2 any new audiences and reading my words on any new sites by my frame of reference, my entire story is under MONTAIBNPEN, on the website of www.blogger.com/ ENJOY, and Scylla light speed!!!!!!!!!, squared of course!!!!!

Google and SWIS, and KSWL, this is Copyright 2009, Michael Mountainpen. This is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: