Friday, January 23, 2009

Ed Himacane 2 The Rescue, but This Time 2 Late, SSJKK

“ED HIMACANE 2 THE RESCUE, BUT THIS TIME 2 LATE SSJKK”
WE DO NOT NEED THE EXTRAS, IT IS 25 PAST 7 ON DEVIL
NUMBER 23 JANUARY OF OH-NINE, THIS IS MY FINAL BLOG MISTER
CHRISTOPHER BENNETT, U WERE THE NAIL THAT SEALED MY COFFIN.


I will gladly admit that I screwed up and made an error that caused me this computer problem today, but that is OK, all is well that ends well. There will B a totally new set of circumstances now involved with the curse of my life. An entire brand new chapter will begin, this is it Barnabas Vampire Collins, eternity starts now.

I refuse 2 take the blame 4 what happens now, this is the beginning of an adventure. How it all will end up is anyone’s guess. But enough is enough, and B4 my mom’s prediction can totally come into fruition, and bear in mind that she materialized 2 me years after her physical death with the strong warning that if I do not escape Dawn King, and her evil sick cruelty, I will B a dead man. OK, John, so both your cuzes had dreams, and I am the resulting nightmare. Well, maybe Dave Roth knew that I also was a virus in another person’s program.

The great Dawn gave me hell today, blaming me 4 being king of the pity party gang, intentionally breaking things so that I can get attention, and many vicious evil and totally unforgivable things. She also said my driving is horrible and I wm going 2 get the family killed. Funny though, she still wants me as her slave chuffer. As I speak more evil wicked members of TAWF R arriving, Ed is out in the main room, I am hiding out in my room, the entire clan of dirtballs is here, and Y not, pastry night, Friday night, hay lets all get stoned and high and have a fucking blast. That’ll sure as shit solve all of the problems of the world, right?

Well, I will bet that the Dow Jones Averages flew up 1000 points or better today, and thereby up on the week, as IU do not get a day this bad without some such thing going on. I know there is no beating this, now or ever, and I must take the plunge into the darkness, as no one will believe in my monstrous plight, nor is a single soul willing 2 offer me the smallest fucking bit of assistance.

Dawn hates my guts, the only one that never gives her one once of trouble, words and quotes straight out of her own mouth. Her deeper mind knows that I know all about her and her miserable filthy family. Let me try and investigate them in the smallest way, and saying there is major fucking hell 2 pay 4 it as a result is the quintessential understatement in the book of truths. Earlier today I was at the Hammonton Library, researching some ‘related’ things, and I knew when I was brick walled somehow and could not learn something that should B easy info 2 get, followed by the shit with the computer, even though admitantly it was my fault, I fucked something up but I knew things were beyond bad, and now there is no point in even ever attempting 2 correct any of it, it has gone well past the point of no return. Let me get a quick market report on one of the TV financial channels and verify my theory that a major move up occurred on the Dow today. Well Mountain-scum-pen, U were wrong again, my track record sucks lake weeds, right big Bay? It was off on the week and off on the day by 45 points, guess I am not as smart as I like 2 think I am, but at least I am man enough 2 fucking admit it, BRO!!!!!!! Yes, try and get 2 the bottom of the Callio’s and Martino’s or the ENEMIES that equal them times the CIA/NSA-MARY CARTER paint company, and wow, forget it, CU in the next lifetime, BRA!!!!!!!!! Well, I know when I have met my match, and this was never winnable 2 start with, I should have known that from the start, woman of 1977. I said it B4, and I will not B around 2 say it again, it’s just like that old example of a four year old with a mean looking face and a pair of boxing gloves, in the ring with Tyson or one of his equals. The kid can growl and make faces and shit himself, he is gonna B knocked into fucking pieces B4 he can say go screw yourself.

Again I stress the one huge point that cannot B escaped from ever in all of this, when I put it questionative, what have U monster jerk offs really won. U took down a tiny little fucking dude after 23 years of constant barrages of horrific persecution, and he finally caved, what have U won. After all if the child took on the giant and won, now that would B saying something, SALLY HARNER!!!!!!!!

Thank U most Google 4 permitting me the privilege 2 air my nightmare story on these 5 blogs, and thank U2 all the other sites as well, even the great Mindsay who kicked me off. That is a statement in its own right, I obviously had some effect, and bad ink as they say in the press-world is still publicity, and most celebs thrive on both red and blank ink on them. As I said, this was never winnable, I knew it all along, but anyone out there not at least willing 2 give me an E4 EFFORT, well, that’s OK, I’d still fight and die willingly in order 2 preserve all of your rights 2 believe whatever U wish and express them right to my face. Dawn is a different story. I have bent over backwards doing hundreds of large favors 4 her and all I get back is abuse and getting screamed at and threatened and my life made intolerable. When she no longer has my car 2 use or me 2 kick around any more, C how she and her crummy messed up family of TAWDF like those old bowl of rotten cherries, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ends this transmission and all of Morianity. Morianity simply put is the truth about death. Death and IR very old chums, we go back B4 there was a back, and I never feared the prick in any of my hyperspace existences. It comes when it comes, and U live while U live, and that is simply that. BYE-BYE.

No comments: