Sunday, January 11, 2009

SHORT BLOG C-5

“SHORT BLOG C-5”
T/T/W/M/ AND ALL OTHER SUB-TITLES:
Date And Time File: getting up around 300---
011109.410.5555555555555555555555555


Well good moUrning 2U2 Gina my giant arm breaker beauty queen, U told me I would get smashed like the NASA CHALLENGER space shuttle, and even B4 it happened, and so I now tell and remind U, as well as all of my wonderful BLOGAUD that has been putting up with my flares of temper and nasty language 4 years now, and just remind y’all that I did say in early hockey season when the Philadelphia Flyers team were dead last in their Atlantic/Krassle division, that if this major pour on like nothing I ever saw in my entire infinite existence should B ‘permitted’ Uncle Heinz, 2 persist, that they indeed would reach FIRST PLACE AND REMAIN THERE AND CONTINUOING 2 GAIN AND LEAD OVER THE 2ND PLACE TEAM CHALLENGING THEM, and all of this happened, exactly as I ROAD TRIP SAID that it would, New York Nephews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am on a wing, a prayer, and half of a heart attack today, first off each year contains 2 BOTBAR days that R digitally represented and perfect images of mizz Dirtweeds face, the first one being the eleventh of January, and the second one being the eleventh of November, the worse one of the 2, but this one is no day at the beach with 3 babes in your arms. Yes the flyer cheater scum filth dirtbag won again yesterday, making it a streaking 4 straight win, and they R at least 2 points leading their 2nd place contenders. THEY‘RE GONNA GET THAT TRUCKING STANLEY-CUP MOTHER FLETHCHER, unless SOMEONE SOMEWHERE decides 2B a human being and help out a fellow member of the human race who ‘THAT FAMILY’ has been persecuting since the late 50’, and decides 2 help me out, and no phonies please like Detective Allens and ADA Wirtz at the Camden county Prosecutor’s Office who David Roth and I met 4 the 1st time on December the 5th in the mortal world Earth year of 1989. Yesterday, that same CIA MARY CARTER NSA MILITRUFORCE plane that loves 2 zenith over my homes and apartment =s ever since this freaking hell began in 1986, was doing figure Kates and other stupid junk over the TAWFHOUSE while I was taking Chicky 2 the pizzeria where he is employed when not totally full of liquor and causing me a problem. It was nice and rainy all night last night or this early moUrning actually at my job, and then around the moUrning light, Professor Donna Jackson, MSU, electro-metaphysically aniwho, the skies broke and some poison jets were up in the west, spewing nasty crap, and I almost crapped myself, but managed 2 pop half a damn bottle of Imodium-AD and survived the assault, thank the freaking gods of gross. I told y’all how many persons involved with me since this hellish crap all started in 1986, also have suffered through these crap-attacks, as well as how so many medical emergencies happen when I guard an elderly persons building, so whoever this enem,y alien really is, the real government that is supposed 2B on the side of the angels and the citizen civilians, need 2 know that these blogs R not fake, and U better wise the piss up and do something about all of this, or someday, U all could B exposed and potentially all B held accountable 4 covering this up, and Americans everywhere could literally sue-t0-own the entire United States of America, and impeach all of these impaired politicians that just do not seem 2 give a rats damn about anything except their next votes. Well, all your votes will B in your dreams when this lid blows the Christ off someday, y’all!!! Hee-Hall, and bumpkin countries, I am telling it up front and straight out 4 intricate Paul and all the rest of chall!!!!!!!

Now in closing this document, let me tell U a little detail now on my claim that all of this political correctness was created all 4 me and 2 wipe out and destroy both me and my best friend at the tine that all of this hell was starting 2 go down, mister David Charles Roth, BRO!!!!!!!!! When these horrific monstrous death beam blows or subsonic weaponry of MILI-2-FORCE, first started getting test fired and used at David and myself by TAWFERS riding around in vehicles following and stalking us and always in league with some aerial vehicle B it a chopper or airplane, B it military or civilian in appearance which means nothing, looks can B deceiving and in my case with WOMO-TAWF, totally R, but when this was all new, KAOPECTATE, the anti-diarrhea drug, worked beautifully. But within a year or maybe 2 tops, it had almost no effect, it was like drinking yucky tasting milk, and did basically nothing. Gee, nark squads of this so free USA, I (PC) wonder Y. Could it possibly B that the active ingredient that made this great freaking formula work wo well, was a small opiate? Well Y’all guessed it, and this is the start of how THATY FAMILY, the mighty WORLD OWNER MILITUFORCE OTAMSCUM enemies, {WOMO} or Tawf, or ‘that-family’, then realized they had a plan of pure dirt bag gold, and the name would soon evolve into POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, OR 4 SHORT, PEECEE. This is Y my trip 2 Carlisle, Pennsylvania back in June of 1996 2 innocently pursue my quest and great search 2 locate my Sarah from the sixties, was met with such major freaking hostile aggression, BR!!!!!!!!!!!! I could literally prove a zillion freaking points and go on and on talking and wind-bagging forever, I won’t so don’t worry. U all along with Brian Wilson’s living clan here in waking reality, need not worry, so B strong and carry on, and go enjoy your days at the beach, and remember this bwaby-wuv, it ain’t over until 2 things happen, BRA, first the fat lady gets 2 sing, and secondly it ain’t over until it is, Yogi, Gaveesh Tony Vienna Choirboy????????? U want war with me U son of a bitches, meet me at the freaking LAKEHOUSDE, bring all the damn Bobby Witherspoon families and Los Angeles Brigger infiltrators and Hellyweird producers and movie maker ripper offers, and meet me at the Time room on Tennessee Avenue, BR, we can have it out any time U want, and in my pocket as the CCPO knows fully well, is an AEB, and anytime Doctor Lockner Flint and I wish 2 go 2 full power test with any of U slimy diseased scum, fine, enjoy the inferno at the polar ice caps. It’ll all B over and U’all’ll B dead and gone!!!!!!!! I have trucking had it, U want the end of the world, I’ll give it 2U, BRO!!!!!! Get off my back U disease, TAWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is no threat, it is totally a promise. I have suffered now THAT-FAMILY, since 1960 with your rotten bull pit, and I have trucking had it up 2 queer with it, Thomas J. Reale of Somers Childmolester Point, Blue Jerksey, USAESMWG, BR!!!!

Google and SWIS, and King-Soifer World Labs of 2297, this is all copyrighted under the name of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen. It is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E--N--D~~~~~~~T--R--A--N--S--M--I--S--S--I--O--N, CH’ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: