Thursday, January 29, 2009

title is on the doc

“story of one-twenty-nine-oh-nine continues, BRO”
T/T/W/M-1995-CFACT, AND ALL OTHER SUBTITLES
Datfile: 012909.625.55555555555555555555555
B-E-G-I-N-N-I-N-G~~~~~T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N:


OK, I have returned again by your mortal world illusion/s way of perceiving that weird reality, and do I have some slit 2 tell the razors and lasers and my Morians and Lessians alike, BR!!!!!!!

Forces kept weird things continuing 2 happen, but I hopefully can tell what I want in 30 minutes and beat the freaking street with the news that hopefully will curtail and derail at least somewhat this stinking cheating run away bull train at Broad and Wall, in NYNYUSAESMWG, BR!!!!!!!!!!!

U all know that I got Ann or AKS 4 short yet fully name revealed, as we need not branch out 2 another leap away from TAWF, all though the more I think of it, it is important, as Dawn, her daughter, seems 2 have done 2 major TAWF connected things. She has a major spot 4 herself at the mighty LKEHOUSE on the BAY, and whether this place exists somewhere near or around the Sound of LINY, or somewhere that is totally off of this tangible waking material Madonna world, I am not privy 2 to this fact at this point in the STC-maya (illusion). Dawn and Neff, U all know I must B subtle or I’m gonna get the razor slit smacked out of me when I lose waking world awareness later, by Scylla, but they seem 2 have become great friends, and they both R also great friends with the Donald, out there. Let me tell U what the major interaction was all about last night that obviously caused this Billy Mahoney energy through the channel persecution 2 follow me back into the waking world and cause the MILI-2-FORCE 2 harass me so badly this freaking moUrning!!!!!!!! First however the second part of the Dawn King connection, and yes, AKS married a SILVA, so Y is Dawn a KING, U may all B wondering, and this is all extremely complex, it is also not my business 2 tell publicly all of the down and dirtys, it involves 2 marriages, incest, and lots of filth that TAWF is always connected into, along of course with DRUG ABUSE, ALCOHOL AND IN GENERAL SUBSTANCE ABUSE, DRUG TRAFFICKING AND GANGS, WHITE SLAVERY, EVEN UNDER AGED INCEST, it is all so totally trucking revolting that I would not really know where 2 start discussing it, so 4 now and maybe forever, I’m just freaking dropping it, BRA!!!!!!!!! First B4 going any further, Scylla wants no part of anything like this, nor any part of most of her family as a result. This is a super complex and wild issue and it is not my place as just one of her many millions of Earthly fans, 2 go and on with this, just because I know way 2 much about it 4 my own damn good. Let me move on with last night’s dream as mortals would phrase this, based on their concepts of reality at present evolved states of awareness.

I fell into a very wild quick sleep even B4I began breathing just a little, in a rhythmic order 2 create a very light tranced state, as I was going 2 go directly 2 Sarah-Stacey’s Palace on Kanwal Avenue, in Sahasra Dal Kanwal, to a beautiful area there high above the street level, called, her LONGROOM. It is a very inconceivable gorgeous place, and her beauty is beyond my ever tying 2 explain it 2 mortal man. I started 2 walk towards the very large bed, about 200 feet wide and 20 feet long, with thousands of bright colored pillows everywhere on it, and many psychedelic lights all over everywhere in thus 60 foot high room that is about 1000 feet long and 200 feet wide. All that was on my mind was holding her hand and having her sing 2 me and play her Enzemeter, and I wanted 2 hear her song known on the astral plane as “I Just Wanna Spend My Time With U”. She began 2 sing it and instantly the dreamshift altered and I was in downtown
Hammonton, New Jersey back on some waking world in some part of the hyperspace or parallel universe, but not here in this one where I am now typing from. Donald Trump and his wife were in it, and they were very good friends with Dawn King. She did not keep the name of her dad 4 obvious reasons that pertain 2 Thomas Reale situations. When he recently died, she had me take her 2 his grave so she could squat over it and pee all over it, U all get the pernt Archie Queen. In the interaction, Dawn was insisting that her friend Donald Trump would come 2 her party that she was having, and he agreed 2 come. It became quite a wild nightmare and I am not able 2 blog it, if I do, I could B viciously murdered within an hour, it is that mother freaking bad, BR!!!!!!! It went on all night long, as I fell asleep earlier than normal, and almost instantly after bringing Chicky back from work, and watching the new LAW AND ORDER, I fell into bed, and totally died. Yeah, don’t I freaking wish, BRA!!!!!!!! Aniwho MCMCAAONMC, I got up 2 take a leak once, and 2 get a drink of water once, and both times, when I returned 2 bed, fell right back into the nightmare, right at the spot where it left off. It was horrendous. Trump spit right in my right eye and punched me in the right side of my face, and knocked out a tooth, and I was bleeding. The taste of blood was ugly and awful, and he laughed and said that I better quit talking about cycle betting and bankroll ratios and outside bet roulette string probabilities, this is a verbatim quotation, word 4 freaking word. Finally when AKS woke me up, my tooth that has been bothering me 4 a number of years on my right side, was on my pillow along with quite a bit of blood. I could not focus my eye 4 quite a while, and it was dripping wet, right where this diseased maniac had puked in it, while both Dawn and he were yukking it up and having a freaking ass blast time at this demented awful ass party. The second I went out with AKS and Chicky, first 2 drop CHICKY off at his job and then take AKS to her doctor, the choppers were all over me, and the evil military was on me like I was the fucking dirt bag that bombed the fucking World Trade Center 7 and a half years ago. Whoever made and produced and wrote the mighty movie called FLATLINERS, knows a major amount of information about this COMING THROUGH THE CHANNEL SHIT. U may indeed have married the ‘Closer‘, Kevin Bacon, but I will never get “Closure”, or so it seems, to my endless and infinite NIGHTMARE PROBLEM AND VICIOUS FAMILY FREAKING CURSE THAT IS ALMOST 1,980 YEARS IN THE MAKING NOW, PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE, SWIS, KSWL-2298, this is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmm.


END OF THIS HORIFFIC AND DEMONIC TRANSMISSION.


POST SCRIPT, THANK U DEEDEE 4 COMING RIGHT 2 ME THIS MOURNING AND WARNING ME ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE AND DESPICABLE ASSAULT AND ATTACK ON MY HUMAN AND CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL FREAKING RIGHTS, I LOVE U DEEDEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I will always passionately love all of my giant beautiful black birds of the skies of evil spiritual wickedness of the high places above the treetop remote control helicopter levels. BYE-BYE, Y’ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: