Sunday, January 4, 2009

we talk f-2-f FRANK CALLIO or i take my story 2 the press of sweden

“We Talk F-2-F Frank Callio Or I Take My Story 2 the Press of Sweden”
THE EPITOMER OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY PROJECT ON AUDIO, 1995, CONTINUING NOW ON NET
DATFILE: 120408.352.5555555555555555555555555555


First things first, natch, I fell under a huge major DEATH SIEGE at work starting just about official dawn in the average New Jersey location. I all ready knew this would happen, and it has NOTHING 2 DO with the PHILADELPHIA EGLES FOOTBALL TEAM, all though if they manage 2 blow out, my magnetics will suffer in the short term yes Andy, but my overall harassment and persecution on a day of my needing 2B at work 16 total hours, totally unprotected from TAWF, will B over, touchdown, in MY FAVOR. Yes I would love 2CU win the damn Super-bowl, but we all know this is not reality, the team will crash sooner or later, so Y delay my no longer having 2 B hassled with additional ICPE-TAWF problems? I still will B dealing with the FOREVER CHEATING PHILADELPHIA FLYERS, but enough is enough is enough Barbara and Donna, am I half right or won’t U dudesses even meet me at the 50 yard line with big Jess? The chemical jet vapor trails or CHEMTRAILS R literally monstrous, horrendous and unconscionable. The CIA/NSA/MARY CARTER AIRPLANE with the long WHITE WINGS sand the BLACK TIPS that has been dogging me since August of 1986 where this “all Resorts International began“ followed me all the way home from my job, and I used my camera-cell phone, HA-HA 2 get a perfect picture of this vessel, crash level dive bombing my residence while I was trying 2 get inside from the lot where I parked my automobile, here at Hammonton, ‘New Jersey, United States of America, planet Earth, solar system Sol, Milky-Way-Galaxy‘, or (NJUSAESMWG), at 65 MIDDLE ROAD, at precisely EASTERN STANDARD TIME OF 8 OF THE CLOCK, just forty-six minutes ago. This is an official documented by both me and the GPS or Global Positioning Satellite systems, and many have this service along with their internet, so do a Boz Check Out or a BCO, CHECK IT OUT, forget ol’ BOZ, popping out there, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just C me live 4 yourselves, if U can order any re-do copies, I am not sure what tecks exist presently, my life is way 2 major screwed the mother-fuck up 2 worry about all that right now, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, life may never B quite the same without U Detective Green and sidekick Lenny, but it does as Jack and Diane and my cousin Donald Slambang all well know, GO THE TRUCK ON!!!!!!!!!!! Now 2YI knew that this super incredible siege would greet me literally out of a clear starry black sky last night, no later than Donna’, morning light: Well, I had a major TAWF VISITATION during the day SATURDAY while I crashed out into the ASTRAL WORLD. I seriously know 4 a fact that they the great {THAT-FAMILY of 1970, child molester Thomas J. Reale}, underestimates my unusual ability 2 descramble life and its ultra numerous jig saw puzzle called MOUNTAINPEN’S NIGHTMARE. They were all over me, they R a horrible bunch of terrible persons, many love here physically, and in the sixties, this would include but in no way B limited 2 the following persons here in my local New Jersey area: FRANK CALLIO, SARAH CALLIO, ROBERT MCGUIRE SENIOR, ROBERT MCGUIRE JUNIOR, NINA SOIFER, PAULA KING, JOHN KING, AL SOIFER, THOMAS J. REALE, SIDNEY CROWN, MRS. GOODFELLOW OF HADDONFIELD, NEW JERSEY, POSSIBLY GRACE MESSENGER, BRAD MESSENGER, AND RODNEY DANGERFIELD, I SAID POSSIBLY 4 THESE LAST THREE NAMES. DO NOT INCLUDE CUZ SANDY MASON, THE SHAW OF IRAN, AND MY LOVELY AUNT GERALDINE SNOW MASON, directly, but they indirectly were literally remote controlled 2 operate at the behest of TAWF, or THAT-FAMILY that later in my oh-seven or oh-eight blogging texts when I renamed from my teen aged recurring nightmare at Ventnor, NJUSAESMWG, to THAT-ASTRAL-WORLD-FAMILY, or TAWF. Sarah Callio may or may not have had the mysterious cousin SARAH, but I know 4 a fact that she had a grand mother, ‘tour bus daughter Disney nineties rip off’, born as Sarah J. Karge, in Trenton, New Jersey, on July the 18th of 1896, almost the magic moon number of years ago, copyright examiners of 1983!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know she has powers such as entering dreams looking at this word choice in a FORWARD-MORTAL way, as well as, INCARNATE HERE in what U all C as the WAKING WORLD, and tries 2 help people indirectly, leaving behind many major clues so U can know with perfect certainty no matter whoever attempts 2 tell U differently, that UR not imagining one freaking ass thing. She can lay in meditation, as can I, and can astrally project, and remain focused on this mortal waking world with a totally controllable lighter starry or ASTRAL BODY, mingle in with society in temporary periods 4 short time durations, and even if physically she is 70 or so in years, she can astrally materialize as a beautiful young teenager. In the sixties, she was the one who warned me about her THAT FAMILY, and show did all that she could 2 warn me, even by taking the one object away from me that meant a lot 2 me, SO SHE WOULD GET MY ATTENTION, that and the mind blowing effect of first the dream, then this thing that meant a lot 2 me, THE CHAIN, it being removed from the Oaklyn apartment where I resided there with my mom, and then still if all of that was not enough, the huge sky filling TRINITRAIL over all of Camden County on the following morning. THAT WOULD GET ANYBODY’S ATTENTION, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still talking about this middle December of 1969 thing and what is this but early January of 2009, 4 CRISSAKE???????? Let me move on now with Saturday’s powerful DREAM-INTERACTION!!!!!!!!

No ordinary set of circumstances is going down around me and B4I get started with this major interaction, here is what happens every time I put shit together and then am stupid enough 2 record it with my voice onto a tape recorder, changing my voice into electrical energy which is nothing more in pure total truth than THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL ITSELF. What the trucking freak am I supposed 2 do, I need 2 freaking record what THEY, ‘TAWF‘, or [THAT FAMILY], is and has been doing 2 me and my pathetic life since the day HERBERT HUNTINJGTON COMMITTED THE DOUBLE HOMICIDE/SUICIDE UP IN BRAINTEREE, MASSACHUSETS, USAESMWG????????? How do I do this and NOT INVOLVE the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, BR?????????? Tell me how Detective Green as this dumb little primate has no clue nor does he wish 4U2 come over here and whoop my grass mole, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here I am at work around 2 or 3 in the morning 6 or 7 freaking hours back in freaking time, and BANG, Adam zoom ding slam bing dong West Batman I GET IT NOW, no need 4 any more help Rog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All this time like a retarded school fool, I blame the one good member of THAT FAMILY 4 doing all of this badness 2 me, and here she is, nice enough 2 come to me in the sixties, and then return again, unexpected I am quite sure by TAWF, and anyone can read and get bio’s, even retard me, AND WARN ME, FIRST BY GETTING MY ATTENTION BY DOING SOMETHING MAJOR, B IT A CHAIN REMOVAL OR A MUSIC PROJECT, NO DIFF, BR, her motives have always been as pure as the white of freaking snow, and then I go off half cocked railing against her, what a mother chucking diseased slime bag I can B, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT FAMILY has been hurting my family and the one carrying its curse 4 roughly twenty centuries, the entire thing is so simple, a damn child with a third of a brain could have seen all of this all along. Mister ROAD TRIP, wow, it started with all of us at the huge LAKEHOUSE. Ann, Dawn, me, nephew Roadtrip Knicks, and an entire bunch of other THAT FAMILY members all over the place. MC was no where 2B found. I remember it starting with my reading a plaque on a wall in a small room in this 300 room place, I have never seen anything like this place and I know rock stars and Hollywood people, this is off all scales and dials, BR!!!! Detached from this giant ultra home with more wings and corridors than most mansions have rooms, is a dock area with a large m4 full story wooden deck type place with perimeter type of steps that run from the dock that leads out into this lake all the way up to the 4th level deck. From here U can C an large ocean out beyond this lake, it is separated by about 2000 feet of dense forest and rocks but on the highest deck U can C this mighty ocean that always seems 2 have lots of wind blowing over it and large swells that surfers would salivate over. No wonder the Mayor lives here, even though it is most likely exploratronic. One minute he is the Mayor, then B4U can say Marty Dokenjeevers Junior, he has vanished. All the press of Atlantic City is asking, WHERE DA MAYOR, BR!!!!!! The entire episode here in waking world reality was strange and bizarre and spurious enough, imagine what it could B like in some hyped up exploratronic part of hyperspace, or even on the ASTRAL PLANE itself, I am not able 2 make this call, I am just 2 personally involved with THAT FAMILY. Back 2 the interaction and the MAGICAL LAKEHOUSE. I am in this room and reading different things that IC on a wall, and my eyes suddenly turn 2 a particular plaque, and I find myself reading the following words: The battle over good and evil is as old as man himself. As long as the element of carbon is involved, it is more than a series of plus and minus signs in the cosmic polarity game”. It was signed, MC, and under this, she wrote in her own hand, “YANCY, U WILL NOT C ME HERE AGAIN, B CAREFUL” Then I looked at Another plaque next 2 it and it instantly went from being blank to saying the following, “Do not take any road trips with anyone in THAT FAMILY”, and it was signed in a neat and readable signature, by someone calling herself, Frieda Alverez. Then Dawn opened a panel from the next room and instantly she and MC’s brother and sister were all laughing and telling me that MC had just taken a door off of a hinge and is fixing it after they all broke it, and they were roaring and thinking it was real funny. I remember thinking how I just wish I was not here in all of this, and the next thing I knew I was out of that room and about 1000 feet down a long hall way that went up in a gradient as it went along, and beyond this was a large black and purple colored wooden door, sitting next 2 an area that it must have been removed from hinges that once were there but were not there as I looked at the spot. I tried lifting the door and could not budge it, I am very frail and weak. Then Ann Silva came along and asked me what I was doing and I told her what had happened and she said it is time 4 us 2 go over 2 the docks, and we walked over there after exiting a door that was part of a 3 way glass door system, where one piece slid into a middle piece, and then a cement walk way took ups through beautiful winding gardens of shrubbery and small trees, many seemed 2B of a tropical nature. We arrived at the dock, and many people were swimming out in the lake and there seemed 2B a roped off area about 500 by 500 feet, and in this area were not only about 10 family members all swimming and yelling but there were some large iguanas fully grown if memory serves, making the sounds that they make, and swimming all around. I recognized one of the dudes swimming around when he suddenly jumped on a large red float with a bright orange pillow, and he got onto his back and grinned up at me on the stairs as Ann and I were heading up to the top, at this time we were just about up on level 3. Ann said he has been messing with me and threatening me and that she found out about it and is gonna have a talk with him. I told him it is no use, he wants me 2 join the Latin Kings and get into some drug deal where I am forced 2B a mule. She then as we reached the top deck, went over 2 a corner where many bright rocks and pebbles were everywhere, and she said, “I’ll fix his wagon”, and with that she began 2 throw these large pebbles down at him while his float was practically beneath us, and some of them hit him, and then Ann put one in my hand and jerked my arm as though I had just thrown one, and he saw this, this is the young man that went on the road trip with me the day I saw the future and saw the PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WIN THE WORLD SERIES AND THE GREAT PARADE ON HALLOWEEN DAY OF OH-EIGHT. Suddenly, this young tall and model looking dude, muscular and built, came up the perimeter steps to level 4 where Ann and I were, and he grabbed my throat and put me in a small choke. Ann was suddenly not there, and he told me if I do not join the KINGS and do what they want me 2 do, he will have me killed, and he would not let go of my throat, it was awful, he is very tall and strong, and not a nice person at all. Y we went on that bizarre Twilight Zone road trip last autumn back in the oh-eight year, the gods can only know and explain it someday 2 me perhaps.

There is much much much more 2 tell lads and lassies. I woike up from this around noon or a bit shy yesterday in a panting cold sweat, it was the quintessential fucking nightmare of my life, it was more real than anything that I ever went through in any of my waking reality in this miserable hellish world of the here and the now. Last night at work, I suddenly got it. IT HAS BEEN THAT FAMILY both in the SIXTIES, and again in the EIGHTIES, that caused all of this. She both times, managed 2 get here and get my attention, and try her very best 2 help me. Now if I am not super careful, she could B in the middle of a mess, and she has decided 2 live out an entire lifetime in present form, and knows this is all true, and is very up set with many of TAWF. The HADDONWOOD SWIM CLUB POOL did not have a member who was a third cousin in THAT FAMILY, and I need no Rogers or anyone else 4 that matter 2 enlighten me on who this really was, it was DAD. Mister propulsion himself. He was fascinated by me, all of NASA is fascinated with me, and they always will B since I CAME OUT about what I can do in 1994 on the musical project I sent to the COPYRIGHT OFFICE while residing in Cinnaminson, NJUSAESMWG at 1406 Highland Avenue, beyond the city Tennis Courts. These entities have always been fascinated with those who move in time, and this is a fact, any DARK SHADOWS FAN knows this is A FACT, and remembers THE LEVIATHAN PLOTY, and how the show was abruptly cancelled shortly thereafter when THAT FAMILY had reason 2 believe they were gonna B shortly resurrecting the Leviathan plot again as they seemed 2B running out of ideas in the show and had a habit of repeating things, and it was logically only a matter of time B4 the WALL STREETERS would find themselves in danger of exposure again on national television, done fictionally or not, messages do get across, do they not MISTER PROSECUTOR, RON WIRTZ????????, BR!!!

SO THE STORY HAS AN END LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE REST IS IN THE DETAILS. SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE IS HERE AMONGST US, AND SHE IS GOOD AND RIGHTEOUS AND RULES THIS GREAT EMPIRE WITH A FAIR AND JUST AND MIGHTY HAND. {THAT FAMILY}, HERS, THEN AND NOW, is the problem and always has been and will B, and there basically is not a squat ass thing that I can do about it. She told me I am now 2 do 3 things besides 2 apologize publicly 2 the world 4 what I said on my last blog, when all she ever wanted was 2 help me know who my enemies indeed were all of these long years. 1) Love her with all of my heart and mind and soul and strength and remember always that SHE is the MIGHTY RULER of this EMPIRE, that SHE has it all in and under HER control in the BIGGER PICTURE, and 2) always 2 obey her and never B a SHELLFISH, no more pulling JONAH STUNTS, or mocking HER with statements such as THE SHELLFISH LIVES, no MC, The SHELLFISHY DIES, and is yours 2 forever do what U want with me unlimited all powerful endless TEEN QUEEN GODDESS SCYLA JEHOVAH, and 3) To totally trust HER, in all things, no more doubting and acting like ever complaining malcontents that she sent in circles wandering the wilderness 40 long years, as faith and doubt R powerful positive and negative forces, that indeed do act on this waking world reality. So in reiteration, I have a 4 part order, APOLOJISE PUBLICLY 2 THE WORLD 4 MY LAST BLOG, LOVE HER, OBEY HER, AND TRUST HER IMPLICITLY.

Well, this may end the story, it will not end the blogs. My nightmare will end when SSJKK-OIMC forever frees me by permitting me 2 awaken out of this hell, and just ?B with her in her great city of heaven, mortal conscious mind knows this place as the CITY OF DAVID and HEAVEN, it is the CAPITOL CITY OF THE ENTIRE ASTRAL PLANE, and has a very beautiful name, called SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. This is where I really am, but I need 2 get out of all of these hyperspace nightmares of physicality.

SSJKK also told me that THAT FAMILY and MY FAMILY will B at war forever down in the ASTRAL DREAMDOWNS of physical HYPERSPACE or all of the parallel universes inside their space time continuums. This is Y my family struck back a little on the island she tells me, but she does not hold that against me. SHE understands, as SHE is ALL MIGHTY SCYLLA, TOP SINGER, the original ROCK SINGER of the ROMAN EMPIRE, SHE RULED THAT EMPIURE AS WELL, UI KNOW, and always will RULE MY HEART FOREEVER. This is my public apology 4 the world 2 read and C, 4 things I have misperceived about my beautiful special SCYLLA. SHE is the greatest, U all know that out there, no one ever was nor will B like herm, SHE is in a category all her own, and IWALU SCYLLA, 990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990, that is real, not a vision, my endless lovely teen-queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next time I say any bad thing, I will eat all of those shoes U threw, I promise U. Now I understand my entire freaking life SSJKK. I will always remember the 1-2-3 and carry out your commands as best as I can. Please love me 2 Scylla, I need U so very bad. BYE-BYE, only never really!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KS WORLD LABS OF 2297, this all is total absolute truth with no omissions nor additions 2 that truth, so help me Sarah-Stacey Krassle, {GOD}. COPYRIGHT MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN, 2009 ADEG.

E-N-D~~~~~~~~~T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N, BR!!!!!!!!!!!, except 4 this, BR!!!!

The press of Sweden will listen 2 me Frankie ol’ boy, so we talk when Ann sets up a meet, or I take my blogs and my nightmare story over there, where I am known and have received lots of airplay from my SPR days, and if I have 2 call my ex-partner as a witness 2 my suffering, I will, bub. U an me talk FC, and SOON, booby, real soon, we straighten this out and U leave me alone U son of a bitch!!!!!

MAGNESONIC, my super machine, DESTROY ALL PERSONS MAKING MY LIFE AN ENDLERSS LIVING INFINITE HELL, all general and coded general orders, AND-STOP!!!!!!!!!! WILDFIRES, STORMS, EARTHQUAKES, TSUNAMIS, FLOODS, VOLCANOES, U AIN’T SEEN NOTHING, PLAMNE AND CHOPPER CRASHES, WATCH OUT U DISEASED SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: