Sunday, January 25, 2009

experiment five, and more details on the subject

The Epitome Of Harassment, Internet Version
The MILLIONTH-COUNCIL And Me
Morianity-Project-1995 continues from tapes

“EXPERIMENT FIVE, AND MORE DETAILS ON THE SUBJECT”

Date-And-Time-File: 012509.354
Beginning of This Transmission:

So even the teacher needs re learn the lessons that can total disaster upon anyone with a little knowledge about a deadly subject, in my case, the great and formidable MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. Let me just do a small rehash job, but I promise U that I will add a non boring new spin and twist 2 the reiterated older and repeated information. B4I go on, I was leaving work this morning, and had some chemtrailing attack starting up, but not a real nasty one, more of a light one, but it was there, so I am sending up this blog 2 let people know that if U just take stuff off of a bully, they will keep right on pounding U into the ground. Now my dirt bag diseased enemies have no, what IU term, NBR. This is my own abbreviation 4 what I coined in a phrasal manner, NORMAL-BULLY-RESPECT. Still, they can respect or disrespect me until the cow-llios finish their last moo and milk job, and take over all of the worlds’ local powers and utilities and Enron’s, and they can go right ahead and do an end-run around my civil and constitutional rights guaranteed me under the United States Constitution, and still, I will not sit back and just take these poundings any longer, not when I do not have 2, not with the wide spread wonderful tool that SSJKK claims she has specially given 2 me 2 spread our message and secrets in a coded and clever non direct way. This tool is named, as tools R all named, hammers, saws, drills, wrenches, pliers, and so forth, this one has a slightly linger name and is indeed a slightly larger tool, not 2B funny, just telling it straight and true, its name is the ‘INTERCONNECTED-NETWORKING’ MULTIMEDIA PERSONAL AND NON PERSONAL COMPUTATION MACHINE SYSTEM, and a shorter word is the internet. Thank U my teen queen, Sarah-Stacey Krassle. She has got the whole world in HER hands, and I know this. I have seen her pick up gargantuan ocean liner vessels and fly them around her great city, and have been on one while she did this watching those beyond describable buildings that hug the shoreline, moving by while she flies us through the skies. There is nothing that the All Mighty is not capable of doing, NOTHING. Yet many times, I doubt her love 4 me while I am dreaming this astral dream down of existence as Michael Mountainpen, or put another way, while having my present time human life in this part of vibrating and singing hyperspace. All of us ask the all Mighty 4 help and do not get it, and begin 2 think that we R out of favor with this powerful entity. I say that is a totally normal feeling. She has put me through an eternity of strange and wild things, and while human, I cannot help but wonder just what the freeze dried wine miracles that SHE is up 2. I have GOOGLED and checked all over, putting quotation marks in-between the words, LONG ISLAND and GOTTWALD, and all that comes up R my own writings about my miserable snooty cuz the great Senior Vice President of Manhattan’s at the time, CHEMICAL NATIONAL BANK, that I believe became just Chemical, but do not quote me, I am ignorant 2 things like business and banking, this is just not my thing, as money and capitalism also is not my thing. If I had my druthers, I would B Hugh Heffner, only I am not dead like him. The entire heirum would get a full work out every day and every night. And the weekly changes would B as constant as the speed of light. The world is filled with the most beautiful creations possible in the entire hyperspace, women, what a waste it is when men cannot B able 2 endlessly have fun with them and get their happiness from them. The gods laugh at me and tell me, this is not how 2 properly forget that there is never any end 2 existence, and that the only distraction from it is a more anal and physical thing even than that three letter “S” word. They have told me throughout all of infinity that the only real distraction that is lasting and does the job properly of taking your concentration off of never ending existence, is physical challenges and contests, and along this sort of activity, basically said in a nut shell, they use GAMES. They use them on the Astral Plane all throughout the Province of Olympia, and then this dreamed its way down mortally into this wave and particle illusional waking conscious mind realm that Eckists call the Physical Plane, go to www.eckankarofnj.org/ or just Google around with the word ECKANKAR, and join them B4U read any further Morianity, they have lots of wisdom, but we do not CI2I 100% on certain key issues, so I dropped out after 3 years of membership. They know fully well that I knew about the unpleasant truth that they were sugar coating up, and called it being a “coworker with God”. Gimme a break Mister Klemp. I have been around 4 ever. I obey “GOD” so I do not get chastised, plus the rewards R beyond staggering, and this is just by her dangling her long brown hair with 100 natural colored highlights that glows with the brilliance of 1000 suns, and holds my hand gently and says that I am her doggie Yancy Zeranniss, and will B hers forever. Taking it even the tiniest bit further is not only not bloggable and could get me world wide despised over night, but even I could never start 2 properly translate what really is interacting between us, remember, I awaken back here and can only remember these interactions with the codes and the symbols of things from mortal life and the memory that it contains, such as mans version of passionate love and or sex, and this is like comparing a stone with a planet, so do not even get me July 12, 2002 Eckert Pharmacy going, chain/China girl. Complacence and obedience is something that U want 2 do when U love SSJKK as much as I do. I do not give a rats grass mole what folks like Jim burr and David Roth believe or say, as they have not witnessed, they have not seen, oh they have, we all have, but without waking world memory in proper order that can B sanely held and grasped while we R physically here, forget it, U will not have clue one while alive, what the astral heavens and Sarah-Stacey and all of their glory R all about.

As 4 more on experiment-5, 90%+ of those reading about it and understanding it enough 2 play with it, still will choose not 2. This indeed is their personal choice and I totally respect that and hold no judgment regarding it. Everyone makes personal decisions constantly, some in almost a rote, but in fact more than they would want 2 know about, we do in fact make many decisions on a continuous basic, all day long in this waking world existence. Just stop 2 think about it and seriously cogitate on my words. 4 the few that want me 2 speak further, do I really need 2, what happened 2 your brain, is it shut off? Well, turn it back on and start thinking again, the world here in waking life really is made up of more than fast cars and parties and sexual conquests, and material wealth, and loud stereo systems, and along these lines. If this is where a person is, in their mentality level, that is totally cool, but Morianity is gonna sound like a bunch of unclear and weird junk, worthless except 2 get a major laugh at from time 2 time when ol’ Mountainpen comes up with a real doozie hear or there or curses at enemies. Can any of U tell me that as non-cursed normal people reading this far out sounding blogging text up on some website, now or perhaps a year from now, that U do not C numerous powerful potentials in a brand new way, 4 the world populations 2 begin redoing the way things get done throughout global civilization in contrast from the old caveman dinosaur methods B4U all knew about the Millionth-Council, and how Mountainpen tells U2 use THEM 4 a change???????? I just wanna C if anyone is alive and awake on any level out here, perhaps I am speaking indeed 2 the cemetery called Earth, the gods say we R dead, 2 them we R, dead in our grounded ever attached materialistic attitudes and motivations, hopelessly lost and out of touch with our lovely giant wings that R flapping continuously and ready 2 hurl us 2 the endless will of any of our imaginations. Oh yes, U can do the e-mail experiment thing that my prior blog mentions, or if U can B in a situation where UR alone and in a private place, even go as far as 2 try what I did from the early nineteen-seventies untioll as recently as this very century and decade, and that is, use the tape recorder 4 reasons that it ,most likely was never designed 4 by the manufacturers, hay, it is not illegal. U cause an Earthquake and maybe 7,000 people perish, but cakes, it is not something anyone can ever prosecute U4, not in this time period. Using this kind of TAWFPOWER would send U2 your death under witchcraft laws in past centuries, and in the future when this finally does get really discovered, can again get someone caught wrongfully using this power, 2 the death chamber. I was on my way in the year 2301, 2B taken 2 the Earthly counterpart of the Astral BRIGGBASE, 4 process and punitation, and the punishment 4 some of the things that I will do as Labber Zeejins, R so horrific, and they should B as I did some horrendous things, but still, I was able 2 escape the ship I was on, and managed 2 jump 2 my death. l When I get emotional and up set in a negative way, the great secrets of the New Jersey Shipyard of Camden, that died with me and one man there during the 2nd World War, do not function. This all started 4 me in the 85/86 circa, and I had just completed MANESIONBIC, the ultra machine built 4 maximizing this tool that I termed, ELECTRONIC METAOPHYSICS. Google around, and just C the rash of plane and chopper crashes since this time, as well as the rash of natural surface disasters on a global scale, Magnesonic was a little B, that ended up off of the old Hackney’s pier restaurant in north Atlantic City on the inlet. During the real hub and heat of the battle with World Owner Mili-2-force, or 4 short, the WOMO, I had the US Army and Coast Guard, and every branch U can think of the US Military, following me and stalking me with fleets of choppers. Dave Roth and I would B anywhere from coming out of a Chinese restaurant anywhere in the tri state area, 2 being on errands, looking 4 a deal on a car, looking 2 apply 4 a job, the list was endless, and wherever we would go, they would come out of absolutely nowhere, and it was as if we were part of the Vietnam War, waiting 4 a rescue after one of us had just had our leg blown off by a sniper or a hand grenade. U think U got probs Levy, U do not even know the spelling of the Tory word, BR!!!!!!!!! We knew we had gotten ourselves into some wild and crazy shit, BRO, but had no idea at all, that Atlantic City was YESTERDAY, and that the entire thing revolved around SSJKK’s new life, just a healthy heart jog away from the home of the late Heinz Gottwald. SSJKK most likely took the same train and boarded at the same station as mister snooty bank. It is doubtful they ever ran into each other, as she was a child when he croaked. A healthy German with no conditions medically, and not all that old, but one day he just up and woke up out of this dream he was having on Peninsula Drive. A couple of years earlier in 1977 when I was made deathly sick from several factors involved while at a print shop job, his wife, my Aunt Ruth got a flu shot, and it killed her, she also was as healthy as a mule, and had the strength of one. She could carry 25 pound bags of dog food in each arm and walk all around a store for 20 minutes without even breaking a sweat. I would not even B able at any time in my life, B able 2 life up 50 pounds off of the floor, let alone hold onto it like it was nothing 4 a third of an hour. They both were young, she was a kid of sixty, and he was about retirement age, without the Middle Road or the Hammonton. I went 2 work last night thinking, I guess MC is gonna get me next. After all, I cannot Google up any these relatives, they have all vanished into the Robbie Dupres’ night, or maybe they were just stolen away, I don’t know, this isn’t “The Outer Limits” TV show, this is a true blog. So let me give U a quick background about symbols and reading tea leaves and license plates, and along these lines, laugh all the truck U want. My place of employ has numerous sites 4 guards 2B posted on duty. Last night’s post was where a garage sits, and when I went in 2 punch a clock at a preset time, 3 opened up newspapers were all aligned so that if U were 2 read all 3 headlines, it would read as follows, and bear in mind, this comes from 3 totally separate news items in trash-rags and most R not recent, some a year old or even more. Reading these large bold black letters, not all the precise fonts naturally, it said the following thing and I slit U not Mister Razorblades: IF SHE WANTED U----U WOULD LONG AGO----HAVE PERISHED. This is the All Mighty’s way of assuring me that she got my family and this was deserved, they did monstrous things that will not B repeated, U can find them on previous blogs from the middle of last year, 2008, it is 2 horrendous and sick and makes me want 2 find them and do them in myself, only I think she beat me 2 the punch, as they have all joined up with Clark Gable and Scarlett O’Hara, and seem 2B GONE-WITH-THE-WIND, off the island and off the globe. Google searches have been run and not just on the mighty TAWFISLAND. This is YI do not scoff at license plates. U would never believe the plates that I always got behind while driving around when my search 2 find the All-Mighty SSJKK was new back in 1996. The one I got behind while I was crying convulsively all the way home from Atlantic City after that demon incarnate lifeguard MATTY, www.acbp.com/ blocked my path when I went over 2 his tower 2 talk 2 him about Sarah Callio in 1997, with hundreds of pounds of barbell weights on a bar, that was sending me the unmistakable message 2 get lost or I’ll get a pounding again as I got in 1975 while my mom was visiting 175 Peninsula Drive in Babylon, LINYUSAESMWG. Then license plate I was behind on the WHITE HORSE PIKE of the apocalypse of the biblical Saint John’s revelation, was New Jersey, SKU-327. I came 2C many of these SKU and many other SK ones as well, and always said aloud when I saw the SKU plates, “SARAH KRASSLE’S UNIVERSE”, and this IS buddie boy Archie U can bet on that one Mister Queen of the Bunkers. She said it all on the very anniversary dat that I wrote the song SARAH or LORDESS, LORD/ESS-SAR/AH this is all verifiable and was in the ancient tongue of the Aramaic after the Tower of Babble, where BABYLON all came from, ask any preacher or graduate of seminary, don’t taker my word 4 dog poop, it is not worth dog poop, check it out, do a BCO. I hate Geico and that stupid ad, but I will now anyway tell U just do a GOBCO, GOogle-Boz-Check-Out. Just do it Marguerite Nevereighteen Sampson. Yeah, ol’ dick in the mouth pal of the FCC man in charge today, ol nut-case Mountainpen, yes mam-yes sir, I balled like a school boy when that big bully lifeguard did that wicked thing 2 me. They all thought it was so cute and funny. I’m quite sure. Just as it was funny 2 steal my money in 1998, beat me 2 a pulp in 1975, and not let me swim while U let in little girls and fat old ladies back just last year in September of oh-8. Real fudging funny, but wipes. Well dude, the mentality of the lifeguard, is obvious 2 any Baywatch fan. I saw 20 minutes of the show when it was new, and that was that, back in the early mid nineties. Never watched that rubbish again. It’s all nothing but beer and broads and flexing biceps and acting dumb, then going off duty with a piece of junk shaped like something giants like Goliath and the gang might enjoy anal sex with, and try 2 hang ten and use the word dude every 5 seconds, wow, I am so impressed, sheeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah this is Sarah Krassle’s Universe or SKU, and on May 12, she told and proclaimed this 2 the entire world from the top of tallest building in New York City, or at least the tallest when I last was there on my way 2 dirt ball Heinz Gottwald’s home, across from the yacht club, and on the anniversary date, her number that she loves so much, 12 years after May 12, 1996, she said that SHE RULES THE EMPIRE. No one except 4 THAT-BOY, me,. Took it seriously, I know in fact that SHE DOES RULE THE EMPIRE, and I am scared 2 death of this beyond all encompassing and omnipotent mighty teen queen goddess. Please know great 990 that all I want now or ever is your happiness, ALL MIGHTY SSJKK!!!!!!!!!!!! I am frightened 2 death of U, but still, IWALU, nothing can change this Sarah-Stacey, NOTHING. UR my endless TQ990, 990-990-990-990-990-990-990. I turned on the radio and within a minute last night at work, there U were, singing 2 me All mighty SCYLLA. No wonder sailor men all over the waters near Sicily crashed their ships into the rocks just 2 get closer 2U and hear U on your lute and your enzemeter and hear U sing with the voice of a thousand caroling angels all wrapped up into one powerful and luscious giant teen queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don’t hurt your little Yancy doggie, IWALU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scriptures teach if U study them, the same thing talked about as MORIANITY began late in 1995. The most powerful weapon in SATAN’s army will always B and always has been, CONFUSION. I opened up MORIANITY with this very topic, and the copyright office was sent a cassette taped copy of it. The first tape of the Old Testament of the Morianity-Bible talked about how enemies have always used confusion as their greatest weapon, and amazingly, a month or so later, in a January 1996 article in the new Life-Magazine, Lady Diana in England was quoted as speaking these very same words. Shortly after her death soon 2 follow, she materialized 2 both me and 2 Dave Roth in separate dreams, and told us that very hard and dark and bleak times lay ahead 4 us if we choose 2 remain on the land of the living. Well Dave was murdered by his Mason clan in March of 2002, and I am still here in 2009. Dan Brown, James Patterson, Steven King, name them all, list them all, let them all collaborate together 4 years and years, and they never ever will come up with a story like mine, because it is not a story. This is my real nightmare endless infinite freaking hell, BRO-NICE LAWNS. Experiment six, OH don’t get me going July 12th or ever, not Lee or Eck Pharm, do not even let me start this one today, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS TWERMINATES THIS WHITTLE TWANSMISSION, MISTER FWUDD. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, silly Trix eating wabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: