Saturday, January 17, 2009

a little bit of antihacking if I am PERMITTED here!!!

“A Little Bit of Anti-hacking, if I am Permitted Here”
T/T/W/M/ALL OTHER PERTINANT AND RELEVANT SUBTITLES
Date And Time file: 011709.515.
B~E~G~I~N~N~I~N~G----T~R~A~N~S~M~I~S~S~I~O~N:

B4I totally lose it and crash off of the mortal world 4 a while, let me say that ever since that horrible Atlanticare meeting last week that I decided 2 attend happened, I was planning 2 tell U how a terrific and ravishing quite tall and extremely fine young woman with long hair began really chasing me later on that same day in the chiropractors office, and each time I mean 2 include it in the early section of the past few posted blogs, I never did tell. Most likely the responsible agents R a part of Ettos hack or delete button or IAD-teck CONTROL. She one other patient of the doic was beautiful and seemed 2B very nice, and was staring at me and smiling at me as well as doing all that she could 2 get me interested in her, yet as she want on doing all that she knew how 2 womanly do as far as maxing out the full scope of her female charms, so as 2 woo me 2 her, but I simply refused 2 even look up at her. This past week was not a lot of sieges or days of heavy hits, and some damage was indeed done 2 the evil freaking empire with my major ability 2 score young beautify queens all over wherever I was going. There really were not a lot of days of major aerial SIEGE, but on those days that were nasty as all get the hell out, it definitely brought me major kitty cat command, and they were all over me, and I was not even trying 2 put myself out into public places. Someone messed up this short tiny doc and I have been messing with it and attempting 2 get it 2 read the words and the sentence structures within normal literary acceptable wordage’s. Someone is screwing with this from the Astral Plane I know that as sure as I am breathing, BRO!!!!!

Do Take my word 4 one thing. Letem trail, let him persecute, it will all sooner or later getting all the girl friends I could ever handle, and this evil empire will then B directly headed straight down the smelly crapper once and 4 all. off sluts all over me, and interested in me, and all it will take one day will B4 whittle old me 2 just take some of these dogs up on their offers, and when I do what none of my enemies out there ever believe that I’ll have the nerve 2 ever really. It took me 2 years of library blogging or more B4I got my computer, and sooner or later, this enemy must know that I will get a wife, a huge giant queen, and this economy will 4 ever B wrecked, and there is absolutely nothing illegal or criminal in a perfectly innocent man getting married. Some3 one somehow hacked my margin. I don’t trucking care. As long as the words come out and can successfully B posted up on blogging websites, and R readable up to the world. Now another margin indentation hit. If this does not stop, I will destroy all life on this fucking planet within 48 hours and if UR dumb fucking enough 2 put me 2 this test, then U go right the hell on ahead. The next time U cock sucking scum fuck with me, this entire planet will explode within 48 fucking hours, I know some people that live millions of parsecs away that will gladly eradicate this twisted evil world right out of existence just like it never was eve here, and nobody anywhere will ever miss us, it is a pure ego/delusion combination 2 even try and C the opposite opinion here. No one will care at all, BRO

KS, your voicemail has my updated dying utterance’s, send it out of state 2 a trusted friend if U possibly can, as one copy gets 2 cross state lines and become a federal jurisdiction so as to cross into the federal lines and laws, and then the FBI must freaking avenge my mother fucking blood someday. $ now I need 2 sleep, so end of this tranny, sweet ol miserable granny, YAR, maitee!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE, SWIS, KS WOELD LABS, THIS IS ALL BLAHHHHHHHHHHH, AND BLEEEEEEEE, AND BLUIMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of this Transmission, BR::::::::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POST SCRIPT MESSAGE, BRO,
Girls, here I come, let them pour this on, let the PC come, and let me B man enough 2 do what I need 2 wreck and wipe out this twisted disease once and freaking for all!!!!!!!!!

No comments: