Thursday, January 15, 2009

testing 1-2-3 until eddie himacane arrives here

TESTING 123, UNTIL EDDIE GETS HERE
T/T/W/M/ETC.-----DATFILE 011509.429


I am going 2C what happens under this new super hack Miss Lattisaw, and C if the websites that I blog 2 even posts this up. Basically here is what THAT-FAMILY did 2 me when I sat down 2 blog yesterday on my word-works document. All space bar tapes R dots, instead of creating a blank space, it now has a dot every time the space bar is hit. Also, there a weird symbol that appears like )o( this one, two reverse parenthesis signs with sort of a smaller circle like an oh letter that sits in-between it, and this remains out in front of the flashing type line where the user is at such as right now ending in the D on the word BAD. Then these weird musical looking clefs symbols R placed on the margins whenever U try to hit ENTER so as 2 space the paragraphs, such as with,


And etcetera. Aniwho, this is what some scum bag did, and hopefully when Ed gets here, he can get me out of this and maybe figure out how this hack was accomplished, as even the store where I bought this piece of junk computer, STAPLES, said, or the comp-teck said, it sounds like a VIRUS was placed into U, and I will B calling the Federal Bureau of Investigation and submitting all of my blog copies 2 them, as they R under the law, and have 2 do the job that THEY R BEIONG PAID IN FACT 2 DO!!!!!!!!!!

THAT FAMILY thinks they R cute today, making a nasty snowstorm hit my area, it will not stop me from going over 2 the trailer park and getting Ed Himacane over. Ann Silva called yesterday and he is expecting me over there shortly.

I do not buy this music clef thing, know that MC hacked into this as she is mad that I have said so much about her family, and does not seem 2 recognize or care about all they have done 2 me 4 more than thirteen thousand years, and that is just in this one little STC reality, (Space-Time-Continuum). Donald Trump came 2 me last night and told me some wild ass stuff. O did my mom, they both tell me that I need 2 pay attention 2 warnings from my major extra vivid dreams. I could have made a ton of money with both the lottery, the ball game, and many other things I saw happen B4 they did such as this house out of hell and the life it has produced 4 me since living here within it.

1 day one the way 2 visit Dave Roth at his job, a night actually, and B4I tell U about this major ass thing, watch this, that is if it posts,





……………….. ……………….




This is the exact pattern that Donald Trump was wearing on his expensive suit, it was a beautiful dark blue suit, only this pattern was bright orange, and was this exact thing, only in the space area was a photograph of Planet Earth on fire and the atmosphere dissolving away. I then heard the voice of the President of Family Stations Incorporated, Doctor Harold Camping, and he was laughing and saying, I told all of U so, I did, I told U and no one listened, and then he broke out raucously laughing.

That being said, and there was a lot more 2 the nightmare interaction with my mother, Trump, Ron Wirtz the Prosecutor ADA that Dave Roth and I had met on the afternoon of 5 December in 1989, I need 2 move on now 2 the Amy Dark Shadows deal; and how this connects into my driving over 2C Dave that night in early 1988. I had desperately been trying 2 get a TV ad taped on my VCR, and did not have a clue Y. I just had 2 have these pretty girls on tape, and I knew that one of them when I first saw it, was someone from trillions of years ago, the last time these years were hypershpherically rolling around, that somehow was involved in my life and its major wild occult problems. This was all 9 years B4 McGuire and I had talked in his miserable crumby bar on Tennessee Avenue on that day when I was begging people 2 help me in my quest 2 locate Sarah Krassle, the magical powerful and beyond hot and luscious teenager

When I added the insert to the video label the night B4 last, saying MC at 17, I remembered how this all works. I remembered the Dark Shadows show where Barnabus was trapped in a cellar jail in the old house on the Collins family estate, and how he wrote a note and hid it in a drawer, knowing that his friend Doctor Julia Hoffman was up in the future in the living room of the house where this piece of furniture was, and sure enough Amy, or Denise Nickerson that played this roll, found this note, told JH, and no not John Henningsen, but interesting nonetheless wouldn’t U agree. Then he was saved, as Julia then was able 2 help him. So I wrote this on the video box and voile’,m all hell and brimstone broke totally loose the next day, or later on that day actually, yesterday-Wednesday the 14th. Good old fourteen, I was 14 for 11 months of 1969 and I was 41 in 11 months of 1996, the first of these 2 years was the major chain and Trinitrail and beach book burning deal, and the second of these 2 years was my beginning of my search and great quest 2 find the mighty Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Scylla, and let me into a hell that no mortal ever should have 2 suffer through and tumultuously endure.

The moral 2 this blog is that in 1987, 2 things happened, one was MLP, and this ain’t most lousy player and the other was my discovery in Woodlyn, New Jersey, of SUBTTERRANIA. This is the most powerful secret of all. My upstairs bedroom had a closet in it, and if U walked behind the far wall, U found yourself un an empty room with a huge wrecking ball coming in and smashing this room into rubble. When U would leave the closet door open, your heart would act up, doing many types of arrhythmias and flip flops, almost 2 the point of death. Much Later I came 2 learn that this was the Piccadilly Hotel on Tennessee Avenue owned by Mrs. Estelle Anderson Bassler. There R tunnels all over and under cities and everywhere, but these tunnels R called OCT-pipes, or open-closed-tunneling-pipes, some code names R simply October Connections. This means they can put temporary tunnels in of many varying sizes all over the world, some could B right under the basement of your house whoever is reading this, but they can be pulled away leaving next 2 no clues that they ever were existing there. Sink hoiles R a world wide phenomenon that have worsened since 1987, when they planned their upcoming 2 RULE THE WORLFD, jhust as with the Dark Shadoiws Leviathan plot fictionally described in that great yet so deadly dangerous show. And this show was cancelled out of the blue at a time when the writers were indeed planning to resurrect the Leviathan plot, study it all very carefully. A week ago, I commend the EWTN network 4 their audacious boldness with that short story they aired about EW, the mighty TAWF-WOMO-Entertainment-World, and how they were destroying Christianity, keep up the good work and the faith against our rival arch enemy Apollo-Lucifer-Diabolis, and thank U4 loving my great ancestor so very much and doing so much in his name, he really is God All Mighty, I know this not through faith I know it.


END OF THIS TRANSMISSION, DAWN AND CHICKY AND ED WILL b HERE SOON, AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN, THROW ALL THE BAD WEATHER AT US U WANT, S-A-T-A-N.


GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KS WORLD LABS OF 2297, THIS IS ALL BLAHHHHH AND BLEEEEEEE AND BLUMMMMMMMMM. This is also all Copyrighted as 2009- Michael Mountainpen.

No comments: