Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am not Super-Spirograph, and this is not 1969

“I AM NOT SUPER-SPIROGRAPH, AND THIS IS NOT 1969”
The Epitomes Of Harassment, Internet Version
The Millionth-Council And Me
Morianity-Project continuing from 1995
DATFILE: 012109.626.555555555555555555555555555
Beginning of this tranny, sweet whittle ol’ granny:


This has been a super nasty week of major freaking CHEMTRAIL and SKY assault, all over me, and especially all over the part of Atlantic county in New Jersey, where I have been enslaved Mr,. President, and forced 2 live out my hellish life. ‘Only in America‘, that statement works in both directions, sir, but still, may I take the time now 2 personally wish U the very best. I sincerely hope that U can do something 2 save our country from doom and gloom that was brought on by us and not world enemies, it was all our own fault and our own greed, and we have no right 2 affix any blame 4 all of this, except on all of ourselves. At this point, we can begin 2 heal as a people, when this is recognized by all good patriots and lovers of freedom and justice 4 all.

My roulette system buckled a bit today under the very bad nasty magnetics of this week, the one I call the 345-Majority outside betting method. But despite my very bad IWC or luck as mortals may refer 2 this as, (Interaction With Cosmos), I managed 2 pull off a small daily paper gain. Game number one was a plus 4 with 3 green hits for a net profit of 2.5 units, game #2 produced a minus 1.5 as IU was gobbled up with lots of house edge pop ups, and then I went on with game # 3, and managed 2 eek out with only 2 house green outcomes losing one total unit, a gain of 7 after this loss, hence plus 7 and plus 2.5 is 9.5 and then we must subtract with the losing game, the 1.5 for a total daily unit profit of eight units. On the red nickel level that is still 40 bucks, and on black level, it would B 800 dollars. This would have been another nice little chunk away at some of my devastating bills. Bankruptcy potential is still 2 years or so away from me, and itr would B my 3rds bankruptcy, and the laws R mush stricter today than back during my other 2 filings. Still, I blame me, as all should B willing 2 do this, I am no different. So the Astral world Brigger cult keeps me endlessly enslaved, down and out and viciously poverty stricken, and literally prevents me from ever living even close 2 a normal life, but still, I should never spend what I do not have, and if I have to friggin’ live on the streets, then so friggin’ B it.

Let me quickly tell U that shortly, I will give y’all experiment 3 and when U start messing with this and playing some of the newest games that I’ll B teaching U, only the really die hard Mountainpen despisers, will B able 2 tell me that my beliefs, my story, and my hell is a delusion or that I am 4 some unknown reason, attempting 2 tell some ultimate lie and deceive the world. How large can we make the font 2 read out the words BULL SHIT?????????? Yes I will B telling another major doozie, so get ready, Motowners and all others, as here it will B soon coming, do not w3ant 2 plajorized directly now, not after having a song literally pulled off of the airwaves in 1980. U know, the pot and the kettle thing.

G/S/WL, etcetera, Blahhhhhh and bleeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. Copyright 2009, Michael Wayne Mountainpen.

End of this tranny, sweet whittle granny, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: